passiontolive
It's here. I've wrapped all the details on the "1st Annual Cars & Drivers Gathering at Willow Grove Inn" on Saturday, 21 May. I pulled this together after talking to the owners at Willow Grove. We set out to create something special where we could all gather to enjoy our cars and great company against a beautiful backdrop. This is a chill, relaxed, non-public event with great food. It is for all exotics and classic cars. We will be lining them up across the front of the grounds. The Aston Martin Owners Club (AMOC) Mid-Atlantic Chapter is sponsoring the event along with the Mid-Atlantic Lambos club.

Details are in the flyer and you can now register at passiontolive

The Facebook event page is at 1st Annual Cars & Drivers Gathering at Willow Grove Inn | Facebook

Please forward the flyer, website and FB page around to all your friends that own exotics and classics.

Let me know if you have any questions. Hope to see you all there. :-)

- Ben

Quote 0 0
passiontolive
I wrote this quote last year and it really embodies what cars and driving mean to me. I'm posting it here because this is really what this event is about and why I am doing it.

"Every mile on my cars represents a stirring of my soul. I have cars not to collect dust, nor rust away in a garage or sit as petrified show pieces, lifeless and unmoving. I have cars to take them where they are meant to be, where they belong, where tires are pushed and brakes strain while the engine burns as the heart of a devil and exhaust screams in untethered passion. I drive cars because in that moment I am free."

- Ben
Quote 0 0
passiontolive
The 21st of May is fast approaching. It is free to come, park your car and enjoy the grounds at Willow Grove and for those that want food we have passes that you can buy which get you pastries and coffee in the morning, a special chef's lunch and a gift bag. Either way it will be an amazing day on beautiful grounds with great cars and people.

Free and paid registration is at http://passiontolive.com/carsanddrivers/
Quote 0 0
passiontolive
Updated details. Let me know if you have any questions. See all of you in the mid-atlantic in the US there.

- Ben

What: 1st Annual Cars & Drivers Gathering at Willow Grove Inn
Where: Inn at Willow Grove (85 miles south of DC, just take 66W to 29S to 15S, makes for a great drive, http://innatwillowgrove.com/)
When: 10am-5pm on 21 May
For: Drivers of Exotics & Classics and their cars and guests
Cost: Free to come and hang out, passes available for food & gift bag can be purchased in advance or there
Registration (help us know how many to plan for): http://passiontolive.com/carsanddrivers/
Questions: info@passiontolive.com
Stay the Weekend: If you want to make a weekend of it, cottages are 20% off for attendees
Sponsors: Aston Martin Owners Club (AMOC) Mid-Atlantic Chapter, Mid-Atlantic Lambos & Quicksilver Exhaust Systems
Philosophy: "Every mile on my cars represents a stirring of my soul. I have cars not to collect dust, nor rust away in a garage
or sit as petrified show pieces, lifeless and unmoving. I have cars to take them where they are meant to be,
where they belong, where tires are pushed and brakes strain while the engine burns as the heart of a devil
and exhaust screams in untethered passion. I drive cars because in that moment I am free." - Ben
Quote 0 0