CJ
It's that time of year again! The New York International Auto Show will be held, as usual, at the Javitz Center in Manhattan from March 21-30, 2008. According to the invitation I received in the mail yesterday, AML will have a DBS on the stand! Maybe if we're lucky we'll get to see one of the new DB9s as well.

http://www.autoshowny.com
Quote 0 0
CJ
Great day- and I ended up taking about 700 Aston photos. ;D

Vantage Roadster

DBS

Vantage Coupe

New DB9 Coupe

New DB9 Volante

New interior with ECU start button

I'm hoping to prepare a more detailed photo essay for The Vantage Point. I'll post it here if I can.
Quote 0 0
minty
Great pics CJ (as always). Thanks for posting so quickly. Still not sure about the centre console though. What did you make of the MY09 changes seeing them in the flesh?
Quote 0 0
CJ
Thanks- glad you like them.

The exterior 2009 DB9 changes actually look really good. Two less slats in the grille open it up quite a bit and create an excellent overall effect. The new mirrors and wheels modernize the car a bit too. In my opinion, Aston has done the impossible and perfected the perfect automobile.

As for the interior, I'm still not sure what I make of the new DB9 console. I'm not crazy about the whole ECU thing.
Quote 0 0
XXX Angel XXX
thank you very much CJ ! if you ever come to Germany i will give you a ride in an Aston 
DB11 V8
Range Rover 5.0l Supercharged
Quote 0 0