rodgpeace
Is there a provisional plan for the events to celebrate the "100" years?
Quote 0 0
Webby
There certainly is. You obviously missed this thread 2013 Centenary?. Events are still in the planning stages and will be posted here as soon as plans are finalised.
Quote 0 0
MPD
rodgpeace wrote:

Is there a provisional plan for the events to celebrate the "100" years?

rodgpeace

We do indeed have a 'provisional plan' for 2013 to celebrate 100 years of the incorporation of Aston Martin Ltd.

We await news from 'Le Grand Fromage' of a venue where we hope to stage the Centennial Concours. A steering group has been set up between AMOC, the AMHT and AML Ltd (after all it is their birthday!) to coordinate the celebrations. As soon as the date has been fixed for this, all other events will slot into place and we will publish this on the website.

If anyone has any suggestions of other events that can be staged to celebrate the Centennial, please let me know.
Quote 0 0
John Purser
Mark Donoghue wrote:
If anyone has any suggestions of other events that can be staged to celebrate the Centennial, please let me know.

.....as well as established events, where a "AM 100' theme can be added to augment our presence.
Quote 0 0
Prattking
I suppose this means buying another Sweatshirt with appropriate badge. ???
Quote 0 0
Rich5ltr
Webby wrote:

There certainly is. You obviously missed this thread 2013 Centenary?. Events are still in the planning stages and will be posted here as soon as plans are finalised.
Ah that one... it was a good thread until Vulcan killed it by trying to get it back on topic!  ;D
Still burning hydrocarbons just for fun! 

Quote 0 0