rodgpeace
Please can someone give outline plans for the Spring and Autumn AMOC Concours events, for 2014. These do not appear in December's  issue of AM News.
Quote 0 0
Webby
Bookmark the 2014 AMOC Calendar.. The dates are there and further details will be added as plans are finalized.
Quote 0 0
John Purser
It was the Concours judges 'washout' meeting on Saturday.
2014 will follow similar formats to 2013.
Bear in mind the Spring event is the day after the Works Auction at Newport Pagnell and will be not be too far away.
Various venues discussed.
Quote 0 0
MPD
Tradition dictates that the International Weekend encompasses the Bonhams Auction at Works in Newport Pagnell, the International Dinner and AMOC Spring Concours. The International Weekend is over the 17th and 18th May 2014.

Ragley Hall, 8 miles west of Stratford-upon-Avon in Warwickshire and the 400-acre estate will create the perfect backdrop for the first Concours of the season.

The house is the family home to the 9th Marquess and Marchioness of Hertford and is filled with paintings, ceramics and antique furniture. The Great Hall is adorned with Baroque plasterwork by James Gibbs and the Red Saloon allegedly remains as it was decorated and furnished by James Wyatt in 1780. The house will of course be open for guided tours to members, family and friends of the AMOC. The Great Hall will be the venue for our International Dinner the evening before the Concours, details of which will be published by the Social Committee in the next AM News.

The Ragley of the 21st century is a country estate with a farm, butchers shop, sawmill and an adventure playground for children and a lake where one can hire a boat. Alternatively, you may prefer a stroll admiring the beautiful gardens surrounding the Hall.

Entry tickets are available in advance at a reduced cost of £20 per car, regardless of occupants on the website or HQ from February.

Mark Donoghue
Quote 0 0
v12 volante man
Hi Mark, I hope NO burglers are reading this!!!!!!!!
Quote 0 0
MPD
v12 volante man wrote:

Hi Mark, I hope NO burglers are reading this!!!!!!!!

Burglars are banned from the AMOC...
Quote 0 0
Wedgie
Sounds brill Mark. Look forward to coming. Now where is the autumn concours and no competition to guess please?
;D
Roger I
Quote 0 0
Russell
maybe we should come back when they have decorated it properly
24 hours in a day, 24 beers in a case, coincidence ? i think not.
Quote 0 0
v12 volante man
If the weather is nice that weekend I think I will come along on the Sunday to my 1st meet in my new toy.

Just over 1 hours drive from where I live so a god run out too in the Aston.

Regards,
Quote 0 0
philmw
v12 volante man wrote:

Just over 1 hours drive from where I live so a god run out too in the Aston

Yes, he'll be there too. Regardless of the weather.
Quote 0 0
MPD
Wedgie wrote:

Sounds brill Mark. Look forward to coming. Now where is the autumn concours and no competition to guess please?
;D

If you can guess where the Autumn event is, you get a prize, because right now, even I don't know.

I can tell you where Spring 2015 is going to be....but I won't quite yet!
Quote 0 0
Downr
philmw wrote:

Yes, he'll be there too. Regardless of the weather.

Does he drive a DEvine?
Quote 0 0