db7 boy
Following on from the successful Tours we have run over the last 4 years, next years Tour details are shown below. If you want more information or wish to book - we already have 9 booked - please see the links below or feel free to email me for a booking form or full pdf brochure.
In the meantime brief details of the itinerary are -

On this 12 day - 11 night tour the drive will be across Spain and Portugal, stopping in selected 5 Star hotels, crossing the Regions of the Basque country, Cantabria, Asturias, Galicia, Porto, the Douro Valley, Castilla-León and the Rivera del Duero wine growing region. This area of Spain and Portugal is very varied and attractive from a landscape and cultural perspective, as well of course, gastronomically!
The local knowledge brought to you by Classics on the Road, an experienced touring company based in Spain, will take you to places that you would be unlikely to visit as a regular tourist. See authentic Spain and enjoy a wonderful trip.
The first stage of the trip will show travellers the beautiful north coast of Spain, on a pilgrimage that will take us to Santiago de Compostela, with key stops in some of the most beautiful spots and exciting cities, starting with a welcome dinner at the beautiful Maria Cristina Hotel in San Sebastian.
The second stage of the tour will take us from Santiago, where the tour will stay for three nights to enjoy the city with planned guided visits and activities. To Porto and the Douro River, where tourers will discover (and taste) how the most famous Portuguese wines are made and aged, and how they are transported by boat to the cellars in Porto.
The third stage will take the tour back into Spain, with very special stops in Salamanca and to a charming hotel close to Segovia, where the farewell dinner will take place in the chapel of an ancient monastery.

This tour is limited to 25 cars.

PDF Brochure with links to all Hotels http://classicsontheroad.com/download/2016astonspaintour.pdf

Booking form http://classicsontheroad.com/download/booking2016astonspaintour.xlsx
Quote 0 0
db7 boy
Happy New Year one and all.
Just a reminder about this amazing Tour. It is selling well although a few places are still available.
Book now as there is always a late rush nearer the departure date and if you have any questions do mail me directly.
Mike.
Quote 0 0
db7 boy
Places are filling up so do take a look and decide if you are going to join us or not for what promises to be another fantastic Tour. We are staying in superb Hotels and will be certain to have a top class Tour with all the details taken care of - even down to a luggage van between our Hotels.
All details are in the link on the first post above.
Quote 0 0
asington
I would love to go on this tour but regret the cost is more than I can afford. I am joining a 10-day private group driving via Reims, Geneva, Alps, Italy and Monaco in 4 and 5-star hotels organised by a renowned car tour operator for £4k per car with 2 occupants ex channel crossing. Should be fun!
Quote 0 0
IJA1
Sounds good to me asington
Quote 0 0
db7 boy
We are now having to close the bookings in the next few days as we need to confirm final numbers with all the Hotels. (These are all seriously good Hotels and obviously they will not hold their best rooms without any deposits).
A few places remain so if you are interested NOW is the time to act!
See first post for link to more details or my article in this months AM News
Quote 0 0
jaspergilder
If you missed this or the timing is out - don't forget that there is a Club Tour to Spain and Portugal 14-25 Sept. Ferries and stops at Lerma ( Ducal Palace), Toledo - 2 nights, Guadalupe - 2 nights, Oropesa ( Castle), Belmonte - Portugal - excellent food - Segovia -2 nights. Contact the Club Office for further details
Quote 0 0