Lord Rowley
Please shoot me down in flames if this has already been done or mooted prior to my relatively new membership of this fine organisation.

Looking forward to the springtime and various events, would it be an idea for the Club Shop to produce calendars (wall, desk etc) for following years depicting some of the previous year's Concours winners ?

Would help the eternal Xmas present saga and bring back fond memories - especially in those horrible winter months....

Lady Rowley produces something similar by creating a small montage of snaps from the corresponding month in the previous year. It's surprising how quickly we forget what we did (old age) and it invariably lightens the mood in the parlour when a new month starts.

If done previously, "I'll get me coat"....
Quote 0 0
asington
Actually sound a great idea - well done Your Lordship! You can leave your ermine on the hook behind the door!
Quote 0 0
MPD
Brilliant idea!

Not been done before to my knowledge.

I suggest your Lordship, you start a thread, so that members can add images taken at Concours 2016 for selection.
Quote 0 0
v12 volante man
Lord Rowley wrote:

Please shoot me down in flames if this has already been done or mooted prior to my relatively new membership of this fine organisation.

Looking forward to the springtime and various events, would it be an idea for the Club Shop to produce calendars (wall, desk etc) for following years depicting some of the previous year's Concours winners ?

Would help the eternal Xmas present saga and bring back fond memories - especially in those horrible winter months....

Lady Rowley produces something similar by creating a small montage of snaps from the corresponding month in the previous year. It's surprising how quickly we forget what we did (old age) and it invariably lightens the mood in the parlour when a new month starts.

If done previously, "I'll get me coat"....

What is her Ladyship wearing in her snaps???? LOL

Andrew, don't get any idea's about dressing up in Sally's dresses and spraling yourself over your bonnet with a Rose between your teeth!!!

Regards,
Quote 0 0
asington
Better than Frankie Howerd in the closing shot of 'Carry on Doctor'!!!! What a way to treat a daffodil!
Quote 0 0
Lord Rowley
From what I've recently learnt, that daffodil wouldn't remain there long with you Mr Mayor. 😧
Quote 0 0
Lord Rowley
Ok MPD - The Lordy is on it ! 👍🇬🇧👍
Quote 0 0
Lord Rowley
In true Eric Idle/v12volante man style:

"Psst...Rowley..
Got any snaps of yer missus ?

no?

...wanna see some ?" 😉
Quote 0 0