LesF Show full post »
MarkE
Must get my arse in gear and book my hotels. ... this weekend with any luck.
Quote 0 0
Ian Postles
MarkE wrote:
Must get my arse in gear and book my hotels. ... this weekend with any luck.

you must Mark.  Didn’t Les put a final date on the rooms being reserved?
Quote 0 0
LesF
The lovely Eleonora at the Belvedere has pencilled in the rooms until Christmas, but the others are first-come-first-served bases. 

I don't think any of them required a deposit, so it's worth sending them an email and getting your rooms booked soon. 
I also suggest contacting the Henry II via Email, as they seem to be difficult to get hold of on the phone.

Thursday 3rd September
Hotel: Henry II in Beaune
Quote “Aston Martin Club”
Mobile : +33 (0)6 07 62 73 35
reservation@henry2.fr

Friday 4th September
Hotel: Radisson Blu Hotel Reussen, Andermatt
Quote “Aston Martin”
Sonja Bissig - Event Manager
T: +41 79 895 51 66, D: +41 41 888 11 95
sonja.bissig@radissonblu.com

Saturday 5th & Sunday 6th.
Hotel: - Villa Belvedere Como lake Relais
Quote “Grand Prix 2020”
info@villabelvedererelais.it
0039 031 821116

Strange how “The prettiest car of all time”  rhymes with “DB9”

Quote 0 0
duncan_wd
I think only the Henry didn't want my credit card details
Lifes not a trial run. Do it don't wish it!

Area 9 North West England
Quote 0 0
Ben Curry
Is there any space still on this trip? I’d love to come along. 
Quote 0 0
LesF
Hi Ben,
We are currently at capacity with the hotels and Redbull, but as it’s over a year away I’m sure there will be some who dropout.

If you PM me your mobile number, I’ll add you to the list, and as soon as someone drops out I’ll call you.

Strange how “The prettiest car of all time”  rhymes with “DB9”

Quote 0 0
MarkE
Well, that's emails away to the three hotels.  Not sure what I'm doing on the way back.  If Steve's off to the Eagles Nest and Belsen, I wouldn't mind tagging along on the way back.
Quote 0 0
Vanquish Rider
LesF wrote:
Glad you're all booked.
If you travelled to Zeebrugge the night before, you could head into France and meet up with the 20 other cars as we come over in the morning.  Alternatively, we could find a place on the way south to rendezvous. 

53 weeks to go.....

Neil, that sounds logical to me also. I think the best meeting place would be the Reims GP track.  Cuts out a days driving and a hotel.  
SteveE

Life Begins Outside Your Comfort Zone
Quote 0 0
Vanquish Rider
MarkE wrote:
Well, that's emails away to the three hotels.  Not sure what I'm doing on the way back.  If Steve's off to the Eagles Nest and Belsen, I wouldn't mind tagging along on the way back.

Mark,  Dachau is my plan, promised the wife to take her a long time ago, Belsen us on the far north.  Dachau is just outside Munich which is only an hour from the Eagles Nest. Dachau is a much more evil place.  Not been for 30 years though. But it left a big impression on me. So did Belsen,  but for different reasons.  
SteveE

Life Begins Outside Your Comfort Zone
Quote 1 0