Mark Rolfe
I’ve registered the Aston Martin Owners Club for the Sunday Scramble on 22nd April 2018, tickets are now on sale via the Bicester Heritage website, please note the change to the ticket purchasing page: 

http://bicesterheritage.co.uk/whaton/sunday-scramble-drive-it-day/

In order to obtain club tickets you will need to click on the ‘Enter Promotional Code’ link towards the top of the ‘Tickets’ block on the booking page and input our club discount code AMOC418. The club ticket option will then be visible for you to select and purchase your tickets. 

I have requested the club parking display area to be in front of or next to the control tower again. Please note, club tickets sales close at midnight Sunday 15th April 2018 and are subject to availability. 

Clubs attending with 10 vehicles or more may be allocated their own club parking display area. In the event that this number is not achieved and they are unable to provide a display parking area we will advise affected clubs after the ticket cut-off date of 15th April 2018. 

They appreciate the Aston Martin Owners Club supporting this event again and hope that our club members have an enjoyable day here.
Quote 0 0
Miles5
I have already purchased tickets - so I guess won’t count against the 10 minimum- but would like to park in the club area.
Quote 0 0
scampbird
Thanks for organising - see you there. Fingers crossed the weather improves by then!
Quote 0 0
LeeF
It seem to discount the entry ticket, unless I'm doing something wrong?
Quote 0 0
geewizzpip
Bought a ticket.  Hope weather is good.
Quote 0 0
johnslynch
Tickets purchased see you there.
Quote 0 0
Garrydb7
Tickets bought.  Looking forward to it and the weather forecast is looking encouraging 
Quote 0 0
philmw
TicketS bought.  Got first one wrong so bought a second [crazy]
Quote 0 0
Prattking
Ticket booked. Sunshine requested.
Quote 0 0
filandeb
Hopefully we'll see you there Trevor.

Quote 0 0
Mark Rolfe
Quick reminder, the discounted tickets are only available until midnight tonight.
Quote 0 0
Mark Rolfe
Miles5, You are welcome to park in the club area, that goes for anyone else who books late too.
Quote 0 0
Mark Rolfe
Tigress Productions are coming to the Sunday Scramble to film for a primetime BBC show and they’re looking for contributors to talk about their cars. If you’ve got a car coming to the show that was registered between 1960 and 1977, they’d love to hear from you. If you’re interested, please contact Richard at richardmann@tigressproductions.co.uk
Quote 0 0
Miles5
SolentDB7 wrote:
Miles5, You are welcome to park in the club area, that goes for anyone else who books late too.

Will do😃l
Quote 0 0
ChrisDodd
Can’t make it this time, hope you all have a great day, weather looks promising
Quote 0 0
geewizzpip
What time can we arrive and still be in the club area?
Quote 0 0
360MDB9
Do you need to be in a pre 1990 Aston to park in the club area?
Quote 0 0
johnslynch
Great turn out today never been before, enjoyed looking around the different workshops. Could not have asked for better weather[smile]
Quote 0 0
Garrydb7
Yes John. Like you never been before and very enjoyable. Shame that despite arriving at 10am the Aston area was already full so had to park elsewhere.
Quote 0 0
Prattking
Nice to meet up again John. My first time too, never seen so many cars. Our club space was for 18 cars so when it reached 28 we had to start turning members away to go and park with the pubic (or should that be public)
Some other visitors said that Mercedes Benz are going to have a museum there but not sure if that's the factory or the club.
Quote 0 0
geewizzpip
Arrived there a tad late on my Spacesaver as had a blowout on the M40 at just over 70 mph.  

A slow but enjoyable drive home though as I was in the slow lane and the Spacesaver on the nearside!!
Quote 0 0