John Purser
Tickets are now on sale.
The Club will be there, of course, maybe with a promo deal on tickets.
Status Quo are headlining the music.
Quote 0 0
MJN53
sounds good, booked my hotel nearby already as this event is amazingly popular now. when will we know the AMOC code to give Silverstone to get the car club discounted entry?
Quote 0 0
John Purser
No promotion code issued yet.
This must be the 'Dad's Christmas present sorted' launch.
Quote 0 0
N18WNG
Looking forward - perhaps this year I will be able to finally take my son along. The facilities for little children seem very good generally.
But will make sure I leave before Status Quo come on.
Quote 0 0
pofg
Hoping to be racing there in the SuperTourer, budget in negotiation as we speak. It's a fun weekend and the kids love it too.
Quote 0 0
John Purser
N18WNG wrote:

But will make sure I leave before Status Quo come on.

Is that so your lad will not see men of grandfather age forced to work in a noisy environment, late at night over the weekend.
Or because you don't like them ?  ;D
Quote 0 0
N18WNG
LOL
John Purser wrote:
Is that so your lad will not see men of grandfather age forced to work in a noisy environment, late at night over the weekend.
Or because you don't like them ?

Both. 
Quote 0 0
N18WNG
Where is the code?
Quote 0 0
John Purser
Issued today: Silverstone Classic 2015: Club Code
Quote 0 0
Grants98
What is the discount code for tickets? Can't find it on the website.
Quote 0 0
Webby
You need to upgrade your account to see the code: http://www.amoc.org/forum/index.php?action=profile;area=groupmembership
Quote 0 0
John Purser
Earlybird discount ends in 10 days.
Quote 0 0
DB PHiL
........thought it ended on 31st March?
Quote 0 0
John Purser
Correct, have slapped my wrist
Quote 0 0
99hjhm
Has anybody ordered using the club discount? Please help!!! If I want two adult tickets, i only order one 'package' ?  So its basically buy one get one free?  If not the prices are the same as retail but you get a infield pass?

???
Quote 0 0
John Purser
It seems that the club discount works - one infield pass for 2 adults.
But it isn't very clear and I guess the 'early bird' doesn't apply either.
That is just for a weekend/camping/day etc etc ticket.
The site isn't terribly clear, but they are after as big an order as they can get, for sure.....!
Quote 0 0
99hjhm
I found helpful information on a Mazda MX5 site , but yes seems you only need one package for two adult tickets. So the tickets are half the early bird price(Basically) until tomorrow night if you use the club discount code.

http://www.mx5oc.co.uk/forum/yaf_postst77054_The-Silverstone-Classic-24th---26th-July-2015.aspx

Quote 0 0