Webby
The Aston Martin 70th anniversary parade at Windsor Castle on St George's day last year features in the first programme of 'The Queen at 80' which is broadcast next Sunday 9th of April at 9pm on BBC1.
Quote 0 0
mcatlin
Got a direct line to the BBc Roger or the Palace itself?  How do you find out these things? Martin
Quote 0 0
Webby
I could tell you Martin, but then I'd have to kill you. 
Quote 0 0
mcatlin
And then eat me!mTalking of which you got an evening free in the near future yet? It is nice to know people have got their fingers on pulses and are kind enough to let us know what's going on. Thanks Roger. Martin
Quote 0 0
CJ
How long is the feature? Will be be able to buy a DVD?
Quote 0 0
David Fearnley
The coverage of 'The Aston Event of a Lifetime' was great. Two minutes of coverage of our Windsor event on prime time television was a first. Not only did Members cars feature but also DBR1 with Stirling Moss driving past Her Majesty waving plus Nimrod. Comments also on our fund raising activities and super comments from Ian MacGregor who stood next to HM during the full hour of the parade.
Great exposure for our Club and cars. An AMOC organised event and wonderfully supported by Members from all over the world, we should all be proud we pulled this one off. A DVD is being sent by BBC to the Club so I hope something will come of this once it is received.
Remember this will have global coverage and therefore greater impact for AMOC and our cars.

David
Quote 0 0
mcatlin
This event is also covered under Idling. Martin
Quote 0 0
AstonZagato
I accidentally recorded this to my PVR (I was trying to get the BBC's "Planet Earth" series that was on at 9pm on Sundays and set the thing to record whilst I was away on hols, even tho' the programme guide didn't go out that far).  I'll have to check it out.
Quote 0 0