db7 boy
Most of you will know by now that we have the Band of the Scots Guards to provide the Cabaret for the Ball and also a show band drawn from the same musicians for the after dinner entertainment.

At a recent meeting with the manager at the venue, he thought that the show band, known as Hot Fudge, were the best entertainers they had seen at the Banqueting House. The band leader has promised they will get us all up and dancing...they might look formal in their dress uniforms but they certainly know how to have fun.

The Cabaret is a spectacular display of precision marching and playing by the regiment.

I though that some of you might like to see some photos of the musicians on more formal duty and these are attached.
Double click for a bigger image.

The Bands Commander has asked if we can get together a group of Aston Martins for a photo shoot at their Barracks some time after the Ball.
If anybody is interested in this do please let me know by personal message or a post on here and I will then confirm details in due course.

Places are going well and many overseas visitors will be in attendance so call Audrey at HQ to book, see you all there.
Quote 0 0