Mark Rolfe
I'm going to this event and have  registered the Aston Martin Owners Club  for this event on 7th of August. Tickets are now available to purchase online via the following link
http://bicesterheritage.co.uk/event/10th-sunday-scramble-tickets-7th-august-2016/

Choose the ‘Buy Club Member Vehicle Tickets’ option.  Further into the process there will be the option to choose our club from a list of registered clubs.  Advance booking is advised as this event does sometimes sell out and they cannot guarantee tickets will be available on the day.
http://bicesterheritage.co.uk/events/

If we can get 10 or more vehicles we may be allocated our own club parking display area, by purchasing via the club ticket link they can see how many club vehicles are booked to attend and how much space to allocate.

Hopefully some of you will like to come along too, you may or not be aware this is a potential future site for AMOC/AMHT HQ and it would be good to check it out for ourselves. Nothing has been decided by anyone and it's only a potential, maybe, perhaps consideration.
Quote 0 0
GT12 FAN
I have tried to register for this event, however AMOC does not appear on the list of registered clubs!
Quote 0 0
Mark Rolfe
It is definitely there as I used it when I booked earlier today, you need to scroll all the way down the list of clubs it's the last one on the list, it's not in alphabetical order. Hope this helps let me know if you still can't see it and I look forward to seeing you there.
Quote 0 0
GT12 FAN
When I scroll down, the last club on the list (for me) is the MG Owners Club!  Not to worry, I used the Porsche Club instead
Quote 0 0
Mark Rolfe
I've just checked again and it's listed as "Aston Martin Owners Club" and is the last club on the list. They use that to determine how many cars from each club are going in order to get to 10+ and allocate dedicated space for us. I'll make a note of your entry in case we only get 9 others 😀.

If anyone else cannot see our club listed PM me before booking and I'll speak to the venue to sort it for you.
Quote 0 0
v12 volante man
SolentDB7 wrote:

I've just checked again and it's listed as "Aston Martin Owners Club" and is the last club on the list. They use that to determine how many cars from each club are going in order to get to 10+ and allocate dedicated space for us. I'll make a note of your entry in case we only get 9 others 😀.

If anyone else cannot see our club listed PM me before booking and I'll speak to the venue to sort it for you.

+1, I saw it too on both links.

Regards,
Quote 0 0
DB7Solent
Just booked up, thanks for setting up SolentDB7. Let's try and get to the magic 10 number.
Quote 0 0
scampbird
Thanks for organising. I'll be there (Sapphire blue Vantage).
Quote 0 0
Mark Rolfe
Thanks chaps, that's at least 5 of us so hopefully we should get 10, will let you know as soon as I do.
Quote 0 0
tony-hall-40
Have purchased a ticket , but no list of car clubs.....
Ooooppps...I did it again....
Quote 0 0
philmw
tony-hall-40 wrote:

Have purchased a ticket , but no list of car clubs.....

It's during checkout for a Club Member Vehicle - http://bicesterheritage.co.uk/event/9th-sunday-scramble-tickets-22nd-may-2016/club-member-vehicle/
Quote 0 0
Mark Rolfe
Thanks tony-hall-40 for letting me know you purchased a ticket, I've double checked and using the first of the two links above there is definitely an option to buy club car tickets. You put your details in and then on the next page you choose our club from the list before completing the purchase.
If you want to get on our list (maybe get a refund for the discount, although I don't know if they will do that) call them on +44 ( 1869 327 928 and see if they can help.
Look forward to seeing you there.
Quote 0 0
asington
So we're not the only club that's having problems with their web-site! Regret I can't be there! Have fun chaps and do report what you think of the place.
Quote 0 0
v12 volante man
asington wrote:

So we're not the only club that's having problems with their web-site! Regret I can't be there! Have fun chaps and do report what you think of the place.

Its not just their website either Andrew. This one keeps timing out too!!!! Most annoying.
Quote 0 0
asington
That's what I was referring-to. A

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Quote 0 0
scampbird
asington wrote:

I have already been several times, as I live locally. Last time around I displayed my Vantage as part of a sports car celebration.

What Bicester Heritage have done with the site is absolutely brilliant. This was an RAF base that was destined to be sold off and turned into yet another faceless housing estate. To not only save it but to create a themed business park around vintage cars/planes is the work of genius. The renovated buildings look first rate; the progression over the last 2 or 3 years has been impressive. I just hope it succeeds in the long term.

I have no affiliation with Bicester Heritage (have had some minor email exchanges, and donated some books to them), though I'm a firm fan, its fair to say.
Quote 0 0
v12 volante man
scampbird wrote:

I have already been several times, as I live locally. Last time around I displayed my Vantage as part of a sports car celebration.

What Bicester Heritage have done with the site is absolutely brilliant. This was an RAF base that was destined to be sold off and turned into yet another faceless housing estate. To not only save it but to create a themed business park around vintage cars/planes is the work of genius. The renovated buildings look first rate; the progression over the last 2 or 3 years has been impressive. I just hope it succeeds in the long term.

I have no affiliation with Bicester Heritage (have had some minor email exchanges, and donated some books to them), though I'm a firm fan, its fair to say.

I totally agree with your comments as I know the site well from my Army days albeit not so much now due to all the changes and for the better by sounds of things.

I plan a visit myself soon when my diary permits.

Regards,
Quote 0 0
atlast313

Solent, since when is a DB7 i6 not a Classic Car ??
Quote 0 0
Mark Rolfe
Driven66 I don't understand what you mean by "Solent, since when is a DB7 i6 not a Classic Car ??" as I can't see any such reference I've made like that.
Quote 0 0
scampbird
Think the Porsche club are up to 100 cars going to this now...

What are our numbers looking like?!
Quote 0 0
v12 volante man
scampbird wrote:

What are our numbers looking like?!

Bloody Germans!!!! LOL
Quote 0 0
John Purser
scampbird wrote:

At Silverstone Classic, there must have been 1,000 Porsches from the various clubs/groups.
It all seemed to be supported by Porsche GB.
Quote 0 0
Mark Rolfe
I've contacted Bicester Heritage and we have 18 cars at present so we definitely have a dedicated space. Hopefully we may have some more people book between now and Sunday.

As always with Aston Martin, quality not quantity is the name of the game.
Quote 0 0
scampbird
SolentDB7 wrote:

I've contacted Bicester Heritage and we have 18 cars at present so we definitely have a dedicated space. Hopefully we may have some more people book between now and Sunday.

That's really great, I'm looking forward to it.
Quote 0 0
v12 volante man
SolentDB7 wrote:

Just make sure those Porker owners don't come out early and place their towels down on the AM parking spaces. LOL

Regards,
Quote 0 0