Mark Rolfe Show full post »
tony-hall-40
Does that 18 include me as I haven't phoned them yet....
Ooooppps...I did it again....
Quote 0 0
Mark Rolfe
Tony-hall-40 yes it does, as they told me 16 and I added you plus one other I know about who had a similar booking issue. 👍🏻😎

I told them that someone may call them to sort out the correct fee, but I spoke to someone other than who normally deals with that so if you ring start your tale from the beginning.

Otherwise just ask them to direct you to the AMOC parking area and I look forward to seeing you on Sunday.
Quote 0 0
DB7Solent
Great day out Mark thanks. Even dads army showed up. Don't tell them your name Pike.
Quote 0 0
scampbird
Great to meet people, really made for an enjoyable morning. Thanks for organising.

Put my photos here: https://1drv.ms/f/s!AuwJt_bAB8tvud8wyiY_l5Vbu3vuzA
Quote 0 0
Mark Rolfe
Fantastic weather and good to meet some of the forum regulars and some new owners too, look forward to meeting again soon. The range and depth of vehicles types of all ages, makes and models attending this event was great. Didn't get to see all I wanted but wow what a fantastic place and the facilities and potential are obvious. Also a bonus of watching the lovely Tiger Moth aircraft coming and going too. I'll register the club for the October 2nd Sunday Scramble too, so we can have a dedicated parking area again. I'd recommend any members who can to come along and see for themselves.
Quote 0 0
v12 volante man
SolentDB7 wrote:

Fantastic weather and good to meet some of the forum regulars and some new owners too, look forward to meeting again soon. The range and depth of vehicles types of all ages, makes and models attending this event was great. Didn't get to see all I wanted but wow what a fantastic place and the facilities and potential are obvious. Also a bonus of watching the lovely Tiger Moth aircraft coming and going too. I'll register the club for the October 2nd Sunday Scramble too, so we can have a dedicated parking area again. I'd recommend any members who can to come along and see for themselves.

I might have to pass on my usual 2nd October show and come to yours this year.

Regards,
Quote 0 0
Mark Rolfe
Hi Brendan, that will be great, I hope the weather will be good for it.
Quote 0 0
ChrisJP
hi,I will be going I'm new to AMOC I joined at the le mans classic. will be nice to meet you guys. 
Quote 0 0