Wedgie
Sunday 1st July '07
Lagonda Club Show
Venue:Fanshaw I.M.I

Dear All,

On Sunday the 1st of July, I am hosting for the second year a show at Fanshaws Home of I.M.I in Hertfordshire , SG13 8PQ .
I would like to personally invite you to this club display and I need your support for this day! Last year was such a huge success that I would really like this year to be even better with even more cars. So please invite your fellow Lagonda Club members to the day!
We really showed our strength as a club last year and I would like this to be a really impressive show of the selection of cars we have between us all in Eastern England !

I have taken it upon myself as the Lagonda club's Post-1945 Secretary to organise a day which is focused around the area we live in, therefore with this show I have tried to locate within everybody's reach! So maybe this could be a good outing for you, your family and your car(s)!

If you would like further information please don't hesitate to contact me, I really want this show to be about you and your car(s), so your support would be gratefully received!Please reply using any of the three options below. Or alternatively fill in the reply slip attached and pop it in the post!

Thanking you in anticipation, I really hope to see you in July!

Alan D Heard
Post-1945 Secretary, Lagonda Club

Tel: 020 8554 8938
Email: alandheard@yahoo.co.uk
Address: 1 Beaufort Gardens , Ilford, Essex , IG1 3DB

Lagonda Club Limited Registered in England No.2166365
Registered Office: 6 Queen Square, Bristol BS1 4JE
VAT No. 469 6536 92

Fanshaws I.M.I    Lagonda Club Show – Sunday 1st July 2007

Information sheet to be returned by                            21st June 2007.

Lagonda club reserved place in the name of:         ______________________________

Car Registration:                                         ______________________________

Model:                                                         ______________________________

Year:                                                         ______________________________

Number of guests (no maximum):                         ______________________________

Please return using the enclosed addressed envelope as soon as possible!

Fanshaws I.M.I  Lagonda Club Show – Sunday 1st July 2007

Information sheet to be returned by                                21st June 2007.

Lagonda club reserved place in the name of:         ______________________________

Car Registration:                                         ______________________________

Model:                                                         ______________________________

Year:                                                         ______________________________

Number of guests (no maximum):                         ______________________________

Please return using the enclosed addressed envelope as soon as possible!

Roger I
Quote 0 0