Webby Show full post »
john curtis
Great pics, Roger, the Wedges looking magnificent in the surroundings.
Quote 0 0
asington
Amazing photos - but may I point out that there were quite a few other Aston Martins there as well as the Wedges. Perhaps a few photos of them may satisfy the greater majority of Members who invested a huge amount of time and sheer love for the marque to have their beautiful cars in the pristine condition they were in.
Quote 0 0
DB PHiL
More photos here....
Broughton 2013
Quote 0 0
Wedgie
asington wrote:

Amazing photos - but may I point out that there were quite a few other Aston Martins there as well as the Wedges. Perhaps a few photos of them may satisfy the greater majority of Members who invested a huge amount of time and sheer love for the marque to have their beautiful cars in the pristine condition they were in.

True, but my particular interest is the Wedge. That is not to say there were not many other beautiful Aston Martins there and I applaud their owners for bringing them. Where are your photos?
Roger I
Quote 0 0
Rich5ltr
asington wrote:

Wedgie wrote:

True, but my particular interest is the Wedge. That is not to say there were not many other beautiful Aston Martins there and I applaud their owners for bringing them. Where are your photos?

Wedgie makes a fair point you know. I look forward to seeing your photographic exploits
Still burning hydrocarbons just for fun! 

Quote 0 0
Wedgie
And those of others?
Roger I
Quote 0 0
Webby
They also serve who only stand and point. (With no apologies to John Milton.)
Quote 0 0
Wedgie
Webby wrote:

They also serve who only stand and point. (With no apologies to John Milton.)

Agreed.
Roger I
Quote 0 0
VINCENT
A great event, happy to have take part as the only non-UK owner...
See you next year with my improved Lag'
Quote 0 0
Wedgie

Roger I
Quote 0 0
annereed
Hello Wedgie

Can you help me put some names to faces - who is who on your photo of the 3?

Anne
Quote 0 0
Wedgie
Dimitri Labis (Belgium)
Johan Hamid (France)
Vincent Ameye (Belgium)

That is on last picture left to right.
Roger I
Quote 0 0