atfms
After missing out last year, I have managed to book a space for an AMOC Aston Martin & Lagonda gathering on Saturday 2nd June 2012. The meeting will commence at 11.00hrs and finish at 16.00hrs. which will give Members from a wide Area, time to travel to the meet. We have forecourt parking for 45 cars, with overflow parking on the adjacent streets. To come, you must book through me, giving your name, membership number, vehicle model and registration number. there is no charge for attending. I would like to keep this as an AMOC event, but I will open it up to Aston Martin owners in general, if I do not get a large enough response. I would hope that we would have plenty of Members from around the M25 area, willing to travel to this iconic motoring venue, we will have a contingent travelling down from Yorkshire.

Email me by clicking on the link. Andrew Forret - Area 6 Rep
Quote 0 0
Wedgie
Open it up to non-members and I'll ask a few Lagondists
Roger I
Quote 0 0
Rich5ltr
Andrew, I have given you my details via a PM.  ;D Rich...
Still burning hydrocarbons just for fun! 

Quote 0 0
Russell
have mailed you andrew
24 hours in a day, 24 beers in a case, coincidence ? i think not.
Quote 0 0
vrooom
That sounds like an excellent idea....sure we'll go but I'll PM you something more deffo when I'm 100%
Quote 0 0
Wedgie
Andrew, YHM
Roger I
Quote 0 0
atfms
Rich5ltr, do you think you could forward me your email address, it seems that this does not show if you reply via the forum.

We are off to a good start, I have 5 so far today, thank you all very much, plus at least a similar number from Area 6.

I would like to open the event up to non AMOC Members, but feel I should should give priority to our Club, at least until I have publicised the event in the February AM News.

Andrew Forret
Quote 0 0
Wedgie
Andrew

How about a nice list of participants & their cars. You know I like a list.
;D
Roger I
Quote 0 0
Russell
just cut and paste is easiest.
Russell  vanquish S
24 hours in a day, 24 beers in a case, coincidence ? i think not.
Quote 0 0
Wedgie
Russell  Vanquish S
Roger    Lagonda V8
Roger I
Quote 0 0
AstonZagato
Russell   Vanquish S
Roger    Lagonda V8
Raul      DBS V12 (or Paul if you don't need your name to start with an 'R' to participate)
Quote 0 0
mrtbird
Russell   Vanquish S
Roger    Lagonda V8
Raul      DBS V12 (or Paul if you don't need your name to start with an 'R' to participate)
Abe      Vanquish Man Convertion
Quote 0 0
geewizzpip
Russell  Vanquish S
Roger    Lagonda V8
Raul      DBS V12 (or Paul if you don't need your name to start with an 'R' to participate)
Abe      Vanquish Man Convertion
Keith    Virage
Quote 0 0
DB PHiL
Russell  Vanquish S
Roger    Lagonda V8
Raul      DBS V12 (or Paul if you don't need your name to start with an 'R' to participate)
Keith    Virage
Phil        DB7
Quote 0 0
Rich5ltr
Russell Vanquish S
Roger Lagonda V8
Raul DBS V12 (or Paul if you don't need your name to start with an 'R' to participate)
Abe Vanquish Man Convertion
Keith Virage
Phil DB7
Rich DB2/4 MkIII
Still burning hydrocarbons just for fun! 

Quote 0 0
atfms
Members,

Regarding car numbers, Ace Cafe have advised me that forecourt parking is available for around 45 cars, any extras will have to park on the adjacent streets, which do not have restrictions.

At the moment we have 16-20 cars, I will put a list on this site a bit later, probably over the weekend when I have some time.

Thanks for all your support.

Andrew Forret
Quote 0 0
atfms
IanB,

I have received your request to bring along your Vanquish, or maybe V8, you are most welcome. Do you think you could let me have your Email address so that I can keep you updated.

Andrew Forret
Quote 0 0
vrooom
Can I just ask what Abe was before he was converted into a man.........
Quote 0 0
mrtbird
Errrm !!!! a wannabe man  not a tranny?
Quote 0 0
KRS
Is this a firm date Andrew?
Doesn't yet appear to be showing on the Ace's own site. Would very much like to attend (working on The Boss) but will need to sort out digs to make a weekend of it.
Quote 0 0
holllandn
Russell  Vanquish S
Roger    Lagonda V8
Keith    Virage
Phil        DB7
Rich      DB2/4 MkIII
Nick H    V8 Volante LWB
Quote 0 0
geewizzpip
Abe.  "Man Conversion"?  Is there something you are not telling us?
Quote 0 0
mrtbird
my wife used to say I was a nice boy till I got the Vanquish  I must have grown up ?
Quote 0 0
12 POT
Mike Smith wrote:

Can I just ask what Abe was before he was converted into a man...

I assumed it meant he had flappy bits beforehand.
Quote 0 0
nmv2and3
Please count me as a possible with nmv2 or nmv3 if there's still space, thanks
Quote 0 0