gtjoey
Guys Im hosting the all British concours at THE VANDERBUILT ESTATE ...
Sept. 16th 2012 Long Island...
I will m/c so it will be fun.......Im bringing the Vanquish and the Etype........
Lovely location.........I think its 15 dollars for display........well worth the tour and all the rest.....
Great location for photo shoot over looking Connecticut..............
Gtjoey........just pm.....rain date the 23rd........
Quote 0 0
Speedraser
Sounds good to me!
Quote 0 0
gtjoey
Its always a great day, rolls,mg,mini, astons, its fun.....I will be in the usual suit to m/c.....the view and the pictures in the court yard are worth it alone..........shall we tell simon to come with some new models?gtjoey1314
Quote 0 0
Speedraser
The place is gorgeous. It would be great if Simon came with some cars.
Quote 0 0
john curtis
OH I thought he meant..........women.
Quote 0 0
gtjoey
Speed you in?, going to take the vanquish out to the north fork tomorrow, any interest...gtjoey
Quote 0 0
Speedraser
I'm in. I wish I could've gone to the North Fork, but I'm way too busy at work. Must have been a nice drive.
Quote 0 0
gtjoey
Wonderful drive. The farm house needs a little something special in the new barn that is coming.....Maybe a 2/4 or a db5...I still love the db4 though. Its old but new.....gtjoey1314
Quote 0 0
gtjoey
Any one else, tomorrow is the day...Just bring you Aston to the Vanderbuilt castle in centerport..
The photo opt. will be great....see you there. gtjoey1314
Quote 0 0
boltoc
If someone could note chassis numbers of Astons attending that'd be a great help. Non-UK events in particular can be hard to get details on and that means they don't feature in the Register as much as they might.

Thanks
chrisb
Quote 0 0
Speedraser
I've spoken to a few people who may show up -- here's hoping.
Quote 0 0