gtjoey
Okay, who is in .......
Im leaving for Amelia Island on the 7th of March, Will stop around South Carolina....
Anyone want to caravan, anyone else drive their Aston?
We will meet up at the Ritz, then over to the Aston meet down the block on saturday nite...
Lets do it and have fun...the 2003 vanquished is ready to go....
GTJOEY1314
Quote 0 0
Speedraser
Don't be such a wimp! The Vanquish? Way too easy. Man up and do the trip in a DB5!
Quote 0 0
gtjoey
Speed, you in............your car is still under warranty, besides, Brian Redman loves the Vanquish.........
Quote 0 0
tynelea
See our new event listing for an AMOC Event at Amelia....
Quote 0 0
gtjoey
Yes Im in, doing a book signing as well.........the 900 mile run will be great for the Vanquish.......Need other young people to drive down as well.......cant wait!
Quote 0 0
gtjoey
Last call, looks like Dan Gurney will be at Amelia Island as well on the panel.
Leaving new york wed. nite........pm if interested...
Quote 0 0
Speedraser
Looks like I'm going to make the event    Flying down Thursday.
Quote 0 0
gtjoey
Speed, pm your cell, you can come with me to the aston event friday nite if all is well....Im bringing the Vanquish....
Quote 0 0
gtjoey
Okay , looks like speed is in, I will be doing a book signing friday nite with the FORD GT stuff accompanied by my Vanquish, then see everyone else over at the Dupont tent on sunday......
Pumping those tires as we speak, might have a dot of snow in the forcast........I will have to read up on the snow chains for the ride down....
Quote 0 0
duncan_wd
These Thule Summit chains are excellent. Easy and fast to fit.
Lifes not a trial run. Do it don't wish it!

Area 9 North West England
Quote 0 0
gtjoey
WOW........they really make those things?
Quote 0 0
gtjoey
Todd Great time!, the cars were over the top as usual.
Gtjoey1314
Quote 0 0
Speedraser
A great time, absolutely! Truly spectacular event.
Quote 0 0
jpauloc
Allow me to say sorry for delay as the shows been over for a week+. Also ran a little late and missed a few cars. Next year I'll try and do better.
Amelia Island 2013 Amelia Island 2013
Quote 0 0
jpauloc
Recently the event released an excellent 16 minute film that's worth watching without interruptions. Born of a Blue Sky,  
Born of a Blue Sky on Vimeo

If you like it there's a link at end of film to the 2012 version Past Glory GTO  
PAST GLORY (Gran Turismo Omologata) on Vimeo
Enjoy...
Quote 0 0