annereed
Following suggestions from some of our overseas Reps, Tom Westley (Membership Director) has, with the Reps help, put together this long weekend tour.

Arrive at the 4* hotel in Luxembourg on Friday.  On Saturday, either join Members of the German Section or drive to the Nurburgring. Visit Spa in Belgium on Sunday for the 6 Hours race. Returning home on the Monday.

£425 per person.  For more details click here: http://www.amoc.org/content/view/1999/946/

Anne
Quote 0 0
syrener
Hi,

As a local, I would like to know where the cars can be seen that weekend in Luxembourg.

Thanks,

Thierry Hilger

Quote 0 0
annereed
Hello Thierry

I'll find out for you.

Anne
Quote 0 0
annereed
I have had the following reply from Tom Westley:

"Very sadly we have had to cancel the proposed tour - the guys living nearby did not want to stop in a hotel next to where they lived - and the proposed drive to Germany for lunch did not work for many participants.

So about a week ago (with only one paid up person) and very low levels of interest the event was cancelled. We have agreed for the people living in that part of Europe to plan an event for 2016 that better suits their local requirements. I think September is filled with loads of motoring options to exercise your car and this was part of the problem too."

Sorry not to have better news and hope that it works out better in 2016.

Anne
Quote 0 0