garrydb7 Show full post »
garrydb7
monster wrote:

I believe there will be a Sprint Competition at oulton park.How do we get entries for this?

I have no official details on this so cannot add much at the moment. There is planned an Aston Martin Display Run and, so it seems, only 7 cars can take part. Those 7 are likely to be chosen from those in the AMOC display.
Quote 0 0
db7 boy
Garry Taylor wrote:

Trouble is Beryl is always a touch vague. Never really know what she thinks..... J

You reckon?
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Quote 0 0
monster
Hi Gary. Please can you put Dad and I down for an entry each to carfest North?
Simon.
Quote 0 0
garrydb7
monster wrote:

Hi Gary. Please can you put Dad and I down for an entry each to carfest North?
Simon.

Be pleased to. Please email me your full name and email address, with the Aston you'll be bringing. The email link to left under my profile pic will get to me. Garry
Quote 0 0
monster
Y.H.M. Garry.
Quote 0 0
Russell
think you will find its YGM.
made famous by the film of the same name.
if not we could end up with HIHASYAE
hello i have sent you an email
24 hours in a day, 24 beers in a case, coincidence ? i think not.
Quote 0 0
monster
Hi Russel. LOL!
Quote 0 0
garrydb7
At the time of posting, I have 72 cars for CarFest South and 52 North, and getting inquires every day.

Once I reach 100 for either venue, I will start a Reserve List so if you want to guarantee a space at either, please let me know soon.

There is no need (at this stage) to confirm what days you wish to attend, for circumstances change as the months roll by. However, once attendance is confirmed for any (or all) of the three days, I will dip into the Reserve List to fill in the gaps.

If interested, please press the Email link (on the left under my profile pic) with the following info:

CarFest venue: South or North
Full Name
Email address
Aston Martin model

Garry
Quote 0 0
garrydb7
CarFest South is now full.

We have already 100 Aston Martins listed for the Laverstoke Park event. I will be contacting those registered to confirm attendance days etc.

Anyone still interested, please get in touch as I am now maintaining a Reserve List. Not all of the 100 will be attending all three days, so there is likely to be gaps and will invite those from the Reserve List on a first come first served basis
Quote 0 0
garrydb7
Just to confirm that South and North are both full and I am keeping a Reserve List for each.

Also, concerning the hiilclimb/sprint/display runs, no promises, guarantees or hints in participation should be taken as a certain. Nothing will decided by me, Area Reps or anyone else until I can determine CarFest requirements.

Garry
Quote 0 0
Moonhawk
I'm new to both Aston Martin and the AMOC (joined whilst at Oulton Park last weekend).

I'm local to Oulton Park and i'm going to Carfest - I have a 2009 V8 Vantage Roadster in Titanium Silver with a Red/Maroon Hood and Interior - if it would be of interest.

It was specced by the previous owner to resemble the car in the Brochure at the time (although it differs slightly in that it has N400 sills and Clear rear lights).

Quote 0 0
Scaf
Can anyone tell me if any Genuine DBR1's or DBR2's are attending Carfest North, or indeed any recreations/ replica's.

Thanks
Quote 0 0
garrydb7
We are celebrating official Aston Martins cars turned out by the various factories, and this has been agreed by the AMOC SoCom and Aston Martin.

So no replicas.
Quote 0 0
Scaf
So as per the question do you have any genuine DBR1/2 attending as I would love to see one.
Quote 0 0
philmw
Better chance of seeing one or two at Kensington Palace.
Quote 0 0
garrydb7
Scaf wrote:

So as per the question do you have any genuine DBR1/2 attending as I would love to see one.

None on my list, although Aston Martin may spring a surprise
Quote 0 0
Scaf
Thanks, will put the 21st July in the Diary for Kensington Palace
Quote 0 0
Rich5ltr
Scaf wrote:

Goodwood Revival is usually a good place for seeing these both close up and racing.
Still burning hydrocarbons just for fun! 

Quote 0 0
duncan_wd
Scaf wrote:

I Saw DBR1 at last years Silverstone classic.
Lifes not a trial run. Do it don't wish it!

Area 9 North West England
Quote 0 0