ChrisML
Hi All

I am located in Todmorden, a strange little place that is officially in West Yorkshire but has a Greater Manchester postcode. 

As my old Grandad used to say, "it is the bit Lancashire don't want and Yorkshire has forgotten about!"

Anyway, as I am right on the border, Area 6 and Area 9 work well for me. I have found the Facebook page for Area 6 but cannot find it for Area 9?

Any help out there

Thanks
Chris

Quote 0 0
Ian Postles
Not all Areas have Facebook pages because not all Area Reps use Facebook. Each Area does have its own page on the AMOC website so if you have a look there you can see what is going on. Here’s the link to Area 9.

https://www.amoc.org/area-9

Quote 0 0
ChrisML
Thank You
Quote 0 0
GillianF
Hi All

I am located in Todmorden, a strange little place that is officially in West Yorkshire but has a Greater Manchester postcode. 

As my old Grandad used to say, "it is the bit Lancashire don't want and Yorkshire has forgotten about!"

Anyway, as I am right on the border, Area 6 and Area 9 work well for me. I have found the Facebook page for Area 6 but cannot find it for Area 9?

Any help out there

Thanks
Chris

I know Todmorden as originally from 'Up North' you have some great roads for driving on up there!  G

Quote 0 0
ChrisML
Yes, there are some decent roads around here

Unfortunately, there are average speed cameras appearing on some of the great ones. More are expected too :-(

Thanks
Chris 
Quote 0 0