ivanford
Are there any Northern Ireland members on here that might be interested in getting together and maybe getting to know each other.

I have been an Aston owner for a number of years, but I haven't as yet joined the club as I see little activity / events in this area.
Quote 0 0
Webby
The Northern Ireland representative's position is currently vacant. Maybe it's time to join the club and take on that mantle?
Quote 0 0
Gazebo Jane
All Irish Aston Martin owners are invited to join AMOC on the Tour of Ireland starting in Dublin (Powerscourt Hotel) on 1st June then driving up to Belfast (Culloden Estate), across to Enniskillen ( Lough Erne Estate) and finally down to the Adare Manor Hotel, with a Gala Dinner there on our last night the 11th June. We have some wonderful drives and sightseeing trips planned. Along the way some of our Irish AMOC members and the AM dealer in Belfast have generously offered to be our hosts.
@ivanford, If you only want to come along for a day out or to join us for dinner at one of the hotels then we will be very pleased to see you, this is an ideal opportunity for you to feel part of our Aston Martin community.

There are full details of the Tour from the Home Page and in AM news or do please contact me.
Quote 0 0