Webby

From Tom E.Y.L Wauters, AMOC Belgium

It gives me great pleasure  to invite you to our  "Tour d’Alsace" weekend event which will take place from Saturday May 26th till Monday May 28th, 2012.  We have been able to put together a great offer  for you thanks to Bernard Fontaine, one of our members, to consider and hopefully you will accept participation namely ;

• Saturday May 26th, 2012 - Arrival at the hotel located at Jungholtz (see exact address below) nearby the village of Guebwiller as of 15pm which gives all members to take opportunity of the free access to – yes health spa and pool.  Thereafter, we will have a lovely dinner at the hotel.  If possible, all dressed sportive – chique (without tie).
    [*]Sunday May 27th, 2012 - After a lovely breakfast at the hotel, we depart the hotel with roadbook for about 76 km’s (1 hour and a half without stops) direction L’Auberge Du Lac Blanc where we will have lunch. Thereafter, we will return direction hotel via Turckeim, Munster, Marcstein  with again dinner at the hotel.  Again, all dressed sportive – chique (this time with tie).
    [*]Monday May 28th 2012 - Again after a lovely breakfast at the hotel and proper check out by all, depart the hotel again with roadbook direction d’Alscace ( around 106 km’s) followed by a lovely lunch and thereafter closure of the weekend all returning to Belgium.

Price of the meeting is fixed namely EURO 209.00 per day per person incl. dinner and drinks, overnight stay, breakfast and free access to health spa and pool.  Lunch during daily trips are at the expense of each car/member.  For more information, please contact me directly.

In case of unforeseen situations, please do every effort to have your reservation transferred to another interested member as soon as possible, otherwise we will be obliged to bill you anyway for expenses occurred as a result of your original reservation.  AMOC Belgium Area cannot be held responsible for such type of expenses occurred by members.

We sincerely hope many of you will take this unique opportunity to participate and as such we look forward meeting many of you at this event.  In case of additional questions and/or clarifications, please feel free to contact me.

Tom E.Y.L Wauters

Tom.Luc.Wauters@telenet.be
Quote 0 0