Marc Aylott
Members
We have received a short notice notification from Brands Hatch that they would like to offer Aston Martin Owners Club members the opportunity to park in their recently developed area for car displays, for our event on Saturday, this coming weekend,  This display area is called the “Britten’s Parade”, and is located next to the Kentagon Restaurant. They would very much like to have a selection of Aston Martin cars on display in this area for the duration of the day. Anyone kind enough to display their car in this area will receive free access to a hospitality suite and a complimentary lunch voucher for Driver and passenger, to use in the Kentagon.

There is a limit to the number of cars that can be displayed; therefore the spaces will be allocated on a “first come first serve” basis. If you wish to be considered for this opportunity please reply to my E Mail address (by clicking on my name below) by 5pm on Thursday, quoting your full name and registration number of your car. Once allocated, I will reply to those that are successful.

Kind regards
Marc Aylott
Assistant Club Secretary
Quote 0 0
Marc Aylott
Thank you to everyone that has replied to my previous post. I'm must now advise that all spaces have been allocated for the display and I have notified all those that have been successful. If you have NOT received an E Mail confirming a place then please be advised that you have NOT been successful.
There will, however, be dedicated Aston Martin parking in the area through the gate on the Paddock Hill slope, above the Scrutineering bay.

Thank you once again for your continued support.
Quote 0 0