tynelea
Dear AMOC Member
I write today with some exciting news about two events AMOC is planning for Palm Beach and Boca Raton, Florida in January and February, 2012!  Florida Area Rep Russell Glace, in association with The Cavallino Classic and the Boca Raton Concours d’ Elegance has put together a fantastic plan for AMOC members to display their vintage Astons at both Classic Sports Sunday/Cavallino, held January 19-22, 2012 and at the Sixth Annual Boca Concours on February 24-26, 2012, all in the Palm Beach area; and as importantly has arranged for secure, private storage for your Aston for the time between the events in Florida!
Attached you will find specific information on both these events…..they promise to be very special!  This year’s Cavallino/Classic Sports Sunday itinerary in January features “The Aston Assembly”, including private tours of the Collier Collection in Naples, a “Tour of Palm Beach”, a yacht-hop at the renowned Rybovich Yacht Basin, a private “track day” at Palm Beach Motorsports Park, an AMOC Dinner at Palm Beach Yacht Club, and the grand finale, Aston Martin as the featured marque at Classic Sports Sunday at Mar a Lago Resort in Palm Beach.   While the Classic Sports Sunday Concours on Sunday January 22nd is open to vintage (pre- Astons only, all of the events are open to all members, whether you bring a car or not and are very special and not to be missed.
Then, the Boca Raton Concours event in February features Aston Martin as the featured marque with an RM Auction of the famous “Milhous Collection”, a du Pont Registry Hangar Party, a black tie gala and the Concours d’ Elegance on Sunday February 26th with special guest, Sir Stirling Moss, who will arrive for the event in a very special Aston!
So, I invite you to go to the respective websites of these events, http://www.cavallino.com/cavallino-classic.html and http://www.bocaconcours.com and sign up to bring your car today!  Information on the storage of your car in a private, secure garage (as well as your tow rig next door) between the events can be obtained by contacting Russell Glace directly at reglac@aol.com or by phone at 561.585.5564.  
These events promise to be a highlight on the AMOC calendar for 2012 and both Russell and I hope you will bring your vintage Aston (and your modern one as well!) to South Florida this winter for the festivities.  Again, all Astons are welcome, as are all members, whether you bring a car or not, however the actual Classic Sports Sunday and Boca Concours are open to “vintage” Astons only.
Russell and I look forward to seeing you all in South Florida this winter!
Best,

Tom Smith, Membership Director
AMOC NA East  
Quote 0 0