annereed
There are a few photos on the Area 13 page http://www.amoc.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=745&Itemid=51

For those who were wondering what the barn looked like, I tried to get some idea of what was on each wall when I did the group shots.

I think I've sent most people pictures of themselves but if I missed anyone, I took photos of Area 13, Davron and Feltham winners.  The Feltham winners will be in the next Feltham Newsletter which Richard Bell is doing.

It was a great day.

Anne
Quote 0 0
williamp
....and you happened to win a few trophies too, Anne! Dont be modest.

Great ohotos, by the way. What do they do with the cars which were in the barn?
Quote 0 0
Webby
Put them outside.
Quote 0 0
annereed
I would have liked to photo the group of people pushing AMR1 back in afterwards along the  planks of carefully placed wood but by the time I'd got the camera out again, it was too late.

Anne
Quote 0 0
CJ
Anne, thanks for the photos. Congratulations to you all the other winners!
Quote 0 0
Webby
Did CJ mention that he won the junior Klemantski prize? No? Guess I better then.
Quote 0 0
CJ
;D

A very special thanks must go to Roger (aka Webby) for standing in for me on Saturday. It is truly appreciated and I can't thank him enough.
Quote 0 0
williamp
Well done CJ! What was the photo which won?
Quote 0 0
CJ
Thanks!

Quote 0 0
mcatlin
Very nice CJ, well done.
Quote 0 0
John Purser
annereed wrote:

I would have liked to photo the group of people pushing AMR1 back in afterwards along the  planks of carefully placed wood but by the time I'd got the camera out again, it was too late.

Anne

All our strained backs prevent an 'action replay' until next time.....
At least the Lagonda 'Wedge' and the Ulster are self starting, self moving.
PS the AMR1 is shortly due to go to the Heritage Museum next to the Gaydon works .
PPS Well done, CJ. Roger gave a speech an Oscar winner would have died for.
Quote 0 0
CJ
Thanks! (and great job, Roger!)

My junior Klemantaski Parnell plaque arrived today! Here's a picture of us together

I couldn't resist trying a few different shots with it.

Quote 0 0
mcatlin
I take it the Roadster was not part of the prize CJ! Well done.
Quote 0 0
Webby
CJ wrote:

Thanks! (and great job, Roger!)

My junior Klemantaski Parnell plaque arrived today!
I couldn't resist trying a few different shots with it.

Gee! Do you think he likes it?
Quote 0 0
annereed
Johnny Dallow, the new Club Secretary, has kindly sent me a photo of AMR being pushed back into the barn after the prizegiving. I've added it to the Area 13 report Prizegiving

Anne
Quote 0 0
john curtis
Thanks for the photos, Anne.
I scrolled on into the Area 13 Christmas bunfight pics. May I suggest that you take care with some Members when photographing them in profile ?  ;D
Quote 0 0