johnslynch
What a great day it was today, fantastic racing, facilities, company. Well done to all involved in organising it.
Quote 0 0
Mrp1961
johnslynch wrote:

What a great day it was today, fantastic racing, facilities, company. Well done to all involved in organising it.

Ditto......but shame we couldn't get the sun out!
Quote 0 0
johnslynch
We had about 10 seconds of sun
Quote 0 0
IJA1
At least the rain pretty much stayed away... good event I think all would agree and well organised but why don't Works have their trailer at such an event ??
Quote 0 0
John Purser
I think that would normally support the AM GT4 Challenge series.
Quote 0 0
Webby
Great photo essay here from Jane. Silverstone 2014: Photo Essay
Quote 0 0
annereed
I have added a few photos to the Gallery: Silverstone Forum Gallery

If anyone else has photos of the day, it would be great to see them loaded into the gallery.

It was great to see so many members there. 44 cars were on the lunchtime track parade and every time I went to the hospitality suite, there was a great buzz of people chatting.

Good grids for all the races meant there was action throughout the field. All in all, a great day.

Thank you to Area 15 who manned the Aston Martin parking area.

Anne
Quote 0 0
steeviegeebies
Stunning cars across all the grids, brilliant racing throughout day and a really friendly atmosphere. Perfect season opener. See you at Oulton Park for more of the same!
Quote 0 0
warrior
I would be interested to know how many Astons were actually racing in the races! Sadly I was working so could not get there. Can anybody tell me? JG
Quote 0 0
steeviegeebies
I counted 15 on the start sheet, inc one count for Anne & David's DB2. Eight of them were racing in Intermarque, which was an absolutely cracking race - the entire field was lapping in about 4.5 secs of each other.  Last year a dozen or so N24 & GT4s raced in the AMR GT4 champs, but alas only 2 of them raced in Intermarque. Can't understand what they are doing instead!
ps we missed the rasp of your throttle bodies in Intermarque, John!
Quote 0 0