David Lewington
One of motor racing’s real characters is Tom Wheatcroft.  Tom will be sharing his memories of racing as a Team Owner and Principal, and as the Owner of the world’s biggest single collection of grand prix cars.  This special evening is being held at The Donington Grand Prix Collection on Tuesday 18th April, at 7.00pm.

As anyone who has been in conversation with Tom knows, he is a passionate enthusiast about all matters relating to grand prix – especially the cars!  The evening will particularly focus on his achievements in rebuilding the Donington circuit to grand prix standard, and on the days of Wheatcroft Racing.

His commitment to sharing his love of grand prix with fellow enthusiasts is also marked by the fact that The Collection launched its own motor sports club - REDliners.  This evening event is the first in a series of “Motoring Matters” evenings with future speakers to include Brian Redman and Jochen Mass. 

The Club will enable all fans of this motor sport genre to have unrivalled access to the Collection – the cars, drivers and celebrities involved in this high octane form of the sport.

Members will be able to select from an exclusive and distinctive choice of regalia, as well as accept invitations to F1 team testing sessions and factory tours, and even get a chance to attend private track days with ‘Mr Donington’ himself, Tom Wheatcroft. 

Hot on the heels of the Motoring Matters evening with Tom Wheatcroft, REDliners have, in association with Silverstone Racing Club, organised a visit to attend the first F1 tyre testing session in the UK, to be held at Silverstone on 26th April. 

Attendance at either event is only available by pre-booking.  Tickets to the Evening with Tom Wheatcroft cost just £10, and to the F1 testing session are available for £20 – this includes a grandstand seat and use of the Silverstone Racing Club for the day.  Events are free to REDliners members.  Call 0845 658 8093 to reserve your places NOW or visit http://www.red-liners.co.uk
Quote 0 0
mcatlin
Now I remember who Paul Stoddard reminds mw of. I wonder if I can get some time off work? Martin
Quote 0 0