TVJL
Dear All,

I’m delighted to tell you that everything is now set fair for the second dinner in our series of events which we call the “Area 00 Club Crawl”.

As you may well recall, the idea behind “Club Crawl” is that (where possible) we hold our (irregular ) quarterly dinners in one of a variety of private establishments that make up London’s Club-land. As some of you can testify, the first such event was a highly enjoyable dinner hosted at The Reform Club in March, by kind invitation of a member.

Now, our second such dinner is to be held on the 13th September at The Carlton Club, once again by kind invitation of a member. We have organized a private dining room (as before) in which to enjoy ourselves.

So, another superb evening of good food, wine and company in the glorious environs of one of London’s great establishments is on offer exclusively to members and their partners.  Numbers, however, will be limited due to the size of the room we have booked. So, please get in early if you are interested.  As soon as we have finalized our guest list, we will send out menu choices and rough costings as before.

Lest anyone should be in any doubt, all are very welcome indeed to attend these events.   

Bertie and I look forward to hearing from you.

Best,

Tim
Quote 0 0
garryv8
Good luck with this Tim. Sounds great and sure it will fill up in no time!

GT
Quote 0 0
TVJL
Thanks a lot Garry.
Quote 0 0
TVJL
Ladies & gentlemen,

For our second event, we did have in place a full house (. Unfortunately, we have had 4 people drop out today due to unforeseen circs. of one sort or another (one couple, half a couple, and one singleton).

So, if anyone would have been interested in coming along to what I hope and expect will be a splendid evening (but for etc. etc.), they may well be pleased to hear that there is now an opportunity for them if they can make their decision quickly.

Please PM me swiftly,  if appropriate.

Best,

Tim
Quote 0 0
TVJL
Thanks for the responses. We are now back up to strength.

See you all shortly (you know who you are ).

Tim
Quote 0 0
Lordsoandso
How rude of me not to thank '00' for such a wonderful evening. If anyone has not tried an '00' event before, the Club Crawl is strongly recommended.
Quote 0 0