Scotland
Just a reminder of the next Area 00 luncheon due to be held at the Bung Hole in High Holborn from 12.30pm onwards on the 17th November.

All are welcome and if you can make it advanced notice would be helpful but isn't essential.

Regards,

Bertie
Quote 0 0
mcatlin
Doing anything for Children in Need?
Quote 0 0
TVJL
Nice idea, Martin. Tricky to do much for the cause over lunch though, apart from pass the hat around.
Quote 0 0
mcatlin
It was just a thought. It's a shame I live in Yorkshire.
Quote 0 0
TVJL
I wouldn't say that. I'm rather fond of Yorkshire.
Quote 0 0
mcatlin
True, but a bit of a way to travel for what sounds like a fun lunch.
Quote 0 0
TVJL
Ohhh, come on Martin. Let the beast stretch its legs. Can't take very long in a low-flying DBS, surely, and it wont be the first time its been done from Yorkshire. ;D
Quote 0 0
mcatlin
This would be true if I owned one!!
Quote 0 0
TVJL
Sorry, Martin. I obviously haven't been paying (close enough) attention (.

Still, this is a Club for enthusiasts of and for the marque - not just owners. More power to you and I hope you get your dream car in due course. Meanwhile, there will be an opportunity at some point, I reckon, when one of us can take you to an Area 00 event somewhere, and I hope that day will be soon.

Best,

Tim
Quote 0 0
mcatlin
Appreciate that Tim.
Quote 0 0
TVJL
Great meeting today. Super turnout. What a pleasurable way to end the week.
Quote 0 0
SCBPX
Apologies for not turning up the the last Mo.  conflicts  Re. a imminent house move demanded otherwise. glad to hear the turn out was good.

Steve
Quote 0 0
jhoneyball
Sorry i didnt make it as intended -- assistant got food poisoning last night apparantly, so had to stay here and man the fort 
Quote 0 0
TVJL
Never mind, guys. Sorry you couldn't make it but hope to see you both at something soon. Don't forget that the Christmas dinner is on the 14th December at the Lansdowne.
Quote 0 0