db7 boy
Following on from this years highly successful tour to Spain we have again teamed up with Classics on the Road and put together an exciting Itinerary for next years Tour including a day in Siena to watch the famous Il Palio Horse race, often called the most beautiful horse race in the world.

The Tour is open to all members from any area and will run from the 24th June to the 5th July and includes stays at top quality Hotels as well many cultural visits. We have managed to obtain special permission to visit the, normally closed, AMG engine factory so it will be possible to see at first hand the engines that may soon be appearing in new Astons.

For the boys, and many of the girls, we have booked a track day at Imola circuit which is famous for being run in an anti clockwise direction.
In addition there will be many visits to see beautiful castles, the leaning Tower of Pisa and during our stay in Venice we have arranged tickets  to the Opera. If all this is not enough, there will be many fantastic roads to enjoy along the way including the Grossglockner pass.

The highlight of this years Tour will undoubtedly be the world famous Il Palio horse races in Siena. As we did this year we have taken private balconies from which we can comfortably look down on the spectacle. Please see the link at the bottom of the post to the brochure for some amazing photos of this and other events and details of all the visits we have planned.

Full details of the itinerary and costs are available by clicking on the link at the bottom of this post.
For the first time, because this event is strictly limited to a maximum of 30 cars, easy online booking is available via the link on the last but one page of the brochure. If you want me to email a copy of the brochure as a pdf please PM me.

Please do book early as we already have considerable interest from the participants of the last tour and expect this one to sell out quickly. Once you book online you will receive an automatic acknowledgement of your booking and confirmation of your place on the Tour.
For more information please PM me or call either me or Stewart on the contact nos in the link.

http://www.classicsontheroad.com/download/astonmartin2015paliotour.pdf

See you on the Tour!
Michael.
AMOC Area 21.
Quote 0 0
db7 boy
A short video of the last Tour to San Fermin for the running of the bulls has been posted on YouTube
#ws
It also shows some of the amazing roads we drove in the Pyrenees.
Quote 0 0
db7 boy
Interested members are invited to join us for a presentation of the next AMOC Tour in London on 26th November..........
Quote 0 0
db7 boy
Thank you to all those who took the trouble to come into London last night for the presentation of the next Tour.
It was good to meet so many new members and we look forward to you joining us for the IL Palio event next year.
I hope everyone got home without any delays.......sadly the A31 was closed and what should have been an hour and a half for us took somewhat longer.
Quote 0 0
db7 boy
Amazing interest in the Tour this week, so far we have signed up 4 new members and some interesting cars coming.
I will publish a list of which cars are coming but current range is from DB6 through to new Vanquish and we hope one other rather rare and special car.
The track day at Imola should be good fun!
Quote 0 0
db7 boy
As a few of you have been unable to locate the link to the booking form - it is at the end of the pdf brochure in the first post above - here is a direct link to the booking form
http://classicsontheroad.com/en/booking-form-aston-martin/

We have a great selection of cars coming so it is looking like being another great Tour.
Mike.
Quote 0 0
db7 boy
Just a final reminder that bookings for the Il Palio Tour will close tomorrrow the 23rd Jan, so act today if you want to join us!
We have had 3 extra cars sign up this week so we will have a great Tour.
Quote 0 0
db7 boy
The Tour is well underway and with yet another great group of members, many from last year.
Today (actually now!) we are going over the Grosslockner pass in beautiful weather.
Our HOtel tinight will be at the Rosa Alpina Hotel and spa, in San Cassiano in Badia, at the heart of the Dolomites.
Some of the ladies are already looking forward to shopping in Venice on Sunday and Monday!
Details of next years Tour will be available soon and again will be something verty special.
Quote 0 0