empereur
Cheers All,
Any news on the 100th Events? Dates, Places?
I am in the USA, and would like to ship my DBS to the UK, but I have to know what events are being planned, or whom to talk to regarding those plans. Any help would be appreciated.
Thank you, Tom
OHMSSDBS.com
Quote 0 0
astonlyle
two suggestions Tom:
read the thread on Idling on this very topic
Secondly, it is possible you could save lots on the shipping by using the slow boat and letting it take 7 years for your car to get to the UK for the 2020 centenary celebrations, that is if you prefer that date as some seem to do.
Quote 0 0
Ian Barclay
In March AML, AMWS, AMOC and the AMHT formed a Steering Group, at Director level, to combine resources. Mark Donoghue and I are the Club's representatives.
Everything is, at the moment, 'Work in Progress' as major events still need to be agreed and approved by Directors and Trustees of each organisation as well as (very important) third parties. As soon as we have confirmation that the plans can 'fly' we will announce them. Please be patient.Thanks for your interest.
Ian
Quote 0 0
TVJL
astonlyle wrote:

two suggestions Tom:
read the thread on Idling on this very topic
Secondly, it is possible you could save lots on the shipping by using the slow boat and letting it take 7 years for your car to get to the UK for the 2020 centenary celebrations, that is if you prefer that date as some seem to do.

Indeed. Some of us MUCH prefer (a) accuracy, and (b) integrity, in all things. Please do take the time to read the thread in Idling, if you can. I, too, would like to thank you for your interest.

Regards,

Tim
Quote 0 0