mcatlin Show full post »
pbrett
Did that last year and something came up and got int hre way, not sure what it was though ???
Quote 0 0
dbsv8i
Lord Brett Sinclair wrote:

Thanks Adrian. I have not yet heard from AM about tour or visit to NP so plan A could still be on the cards. I presume that making a weekend of it, should AM say yes, is out of the question on grounds of cost?
Lord Brett Sinclair wrote:

Thanks Adrian. I have not yet heard from AM about tour or visit to NP so plan A could still be on the cards. I presume that making a weekend of it, should AM say yes, is out of the question on grounds of cost?

Interesting Idea Martin
Quote 0 0
mcatlin
I have had an e-mail from AM. they cannot tell me yet if a tour or access to NP is possible as it s around that time Vanquish production is dur to end and the factory is up to its eyes in this.

They hope to tell me by the end of March what will and will not be possible.

As this will still leave about ten weeks before the event is due to be held I suggest we wait and see what they decide. I am happy to entertain any and all suggestions for this day, including expanding the "day" event into a weekend affair.

if at all possible, and I know it will be difficult not knowing the itnerary, I would be grateful if people could tell me as early as possible whether they can attend or not. I'll contact Andy Chapman about the seminars but not AM News until I know exactly what the plans are.

I hope this is acceptable to all those planning to attend.
Quote 0 0