mcatlin Show full post »
PBY195k
sorry i cant use this flaming computer but chris done and mark bailey both in dbsv8s aim to meet at np10/10.30,lunch at gaydon sounds good and totally agree with m r christie
Quote 0 0
williamp
pthwaite wrote:

Excellent. My car has just returned from getting teh FI fixed etc... much much smoother now, so looking forward to seeing you all.

Howard

You'll be the centre of attention on saturday! At least with me...!
Quote 0 0
pbrett
Bit of a cock-up on the scheduling front!

Best friends babies b'day on sat and not sun!! Missus filled in calender wrongly!!

So much to my disgust I will not be able to get there, after having had my clutch slave cylinder sorted out just for the trip!!! >
Quote 0 0
pbrett
Ooops that should be calendar!!!

Muppet
Quote 0 0
mcatlin
That is disappointing Peter, I was looking forward to seeing "my" car. Just to ensure all goes as well as it can, can AMOC members bring their membership cards just in case they are required to get the cheaper rates to get into the Heritage Centre. Guests will be ok. Thanks
Quote 0 0
mcatlin
Can I wish everyone who is intending to attend tomorrow a safe and reliable journeyand a good time. I look forward to meeting you all.
Quote 0 0
williamp
Possibly one less DBS V8 for tommorow, I'm afriad. I will try and make it, but at the moment it looks nliekly in the the car.

if anyone knows about a Lucas Opus- Luminetion change then let me know- this is the reason why it wont go!
Quote 0 0
mcatlin
Will it would be great to see you in the car but if it won't go it would be good to see you in anything.
Quote 0 0
DBS V8
Well, how did it go chaps?

Quote 0 0
mcatlin
It went very well apart from the weather. Will open new topic: DBS V8 get together, the result.
Quote 0 0