nigsharky
Hi,
Just been flicking through my pictures of yesterdays Factory Visit. I had a fantastic time and it was great to meet new members.
Did anyone else see the 0ne-77 without the sheet on? It looked amazing. I managed to take afew pictures of it through the window, but they are not great.
Did anyone else take any good pictures? It would be nice to see some on the forum.
Nige
Quote 0 0
mcatlin
I thought cameras were not allowed on fasctory visits? Glad you had a good time.
Quote 0 0
Lordsoandso
Not inside the factory, but in the atrium displays, and from outside into R&D area - where you could see, albeit at a frustrating distance, the shape of things to come..

Absolutely agree Nigel, a brilliant day and huge thanks to the factory and of course the AMOC HQ for putting it all together, including the Christmas lunch - a superb event. Very sad the visit was in such troubled times, but good to see there are still orders being filled. No doubt the good days will return. 
Quote 0 0
XXX Angel XXX
nigsharky wrote:

Hi,
Just been flicking through my pictures of yesterdays Factory Visit.
Please show them
2018 DB11 V8
2019 Cayenne Turbo
Quote 0 0
nigsharky
How do I post pictures on here then??
Quote 0 0
Lordsoandso
Uploading Pictures

Linking to Pictures

Any problems, let me know.
Quote 0 0
nigsharky
Heres the first pic.... hopefully. If it works I shall put some more on. Thanks for your help
Quote 0 0
nigsharky
I didn't realise at the time but in the background, under the sheet was the One-77.
Quote 0 0
nigsharky
This is the cut-away DBS.
Quote 0 0
keithbrignell
I have one of the 1-77 from the car park...
It was a brilliant day out, thank you, AMOC, for organising.
I have a few more shots on  http://www.keithbrignell.co.uk  but photography was not permitted in the production factory
Quote 0 0
tim_c
I strongly suspect that the yellow V8 Vantage in the moat is the Geneva show car, that also was driven by Dr Bez during the Windsor parade
Registrar of Cars, AMHT
Quote 0 0
XXX Angel XXX
thanks for sharing the pictures
2018 DB11 V8
2019 Cayenne Turbo
Quote 0 0
CJ
Great shots, Nige!

tim_c wrote:

I strongly suspect that the yellow V8 Vantage in the moat is the Geneva show car, that also was driven by Dr Bez during the Windsor parade
Tim, I'd say the same thing. The lack of roof-mounted antenna gives it away. Is that what caught your attention?
Quote 0 0