BGF555
Dear All
Dad's 1934 Mk II Long Chassis Tourer BGF 555 is a finalist in the Pre-War section of the national Classic Car of the Year Competition. The winner of each section is determined by the number of online votes cast by Oct 8th.
See http://www.ccoty.co.uk/classic_car_home.php, click on 'Vote Now', then on the word 'Pre-War' in the blue band at top of the page. Details of the 10 finalists should appear. Your support would be much appreciated!
Quote 0 0
GaryU
I already did.

While your on the site also vote for Richards AMv8
Quote 0 0
BGF555
I'm delighted to report that BGF 555 has won the Pre-War Classic Car of the Year title.

Many thanks to those who voted for your support of the old banger. It goes on display at the NEC from 11th-14th Nov, and (who knows?) might even win the overall Classic Car of the Year title against section winners from the 1940s, 50s, 60s, 70s & 80s.
Quote 0 0
NorfolkCarNut
Brilliant...see you there, in mine. I won too! Aston dominating the classic car scene, just as it should be...!
Quote 0 0
Rich5ltr
Excellent I'll see you both there; so that's a glass of wine or a beer with two Astons now seeing I voted for both of you 
Still burning hydrocarbons just for fun! 

Quote 0 0
KenS
Excellent (I voted for you both as well). 
Quote 0 0
Lordsoandso
Great stuff. Two fish awarded!
Quote 0 0