DBX
This is open for all Area 15 members and any other members that fancy a good day out!

I live in Woburn and the annual Oyster Festival is a great event that offers great entertainment (and shell fish). Each year the Morgan Owners Club and Porsche Owners Club have a nice little display that always gets plenty of attention. This year, the organiser has asked if I could get some Aston Martins to join the party - I said I'd try - hence this post.

It's on Saturday 12th September and Sunday 13th September. Depending on interest, we can do both days or just one.

Any questions, just ask and I'll do my best to help out.
Quote 0 0
astro
Do we get free oysters for attending? I don't really like them but I heard that they were a good aphrodesiac, so yesterday I ate a dozen of them. Unfortunately only two of them worked last night!!!
Quote 0 0
DBX
We will have a GT4 Vantage from Aston Martin Racing on display now, along with a few DB9's, DB7 Vantage and a DBS Volante - all lovely, but we could do with some older cars!

Anyone with a DB4, DB5 or DB6? Perhaps a V8? Lagonda? Open to all!!

We'll be flying the AMOC flag, so come show your support!!
Quote 0 0
scoop
I haven't got an older one, but if you have room for another DB7 I might be able to bring along my VV. When do you need confirmation?
Quote 0 0
Rich5ltr
So is this Woburn as in Woburn Abbey, Buckinghamshire near Milton Keynes?
Didn't realise it was particularly noted for it's oysters? 
Still burning hydrocarbons just for fun! 

Quote 0 0
rodgpeace
Has it been decided if this will be one or two days for Astons...?
Where will the cars be displayed...?
Quote 0 0