mcatlin
I would like to go to the above show on one of the trade days next Thursday or Friday but to do that i need an invite from a trade person or organisation. Can anyone help?

TIA
Quote 0 0
Tim M
My ticket has arrived and I'll be there Thursday and Friday but not in the Aston.
Quote 0 0
mcatlin
All attempts to get a trade ticket has failed so far. Looks like I'll be going on Saturday, by train.
Quote 0 0
annereed
Had a good day up at the Autosport show today.  If anyone else is going, you may be interested in the following discounts:

AWS for race suits.  We have an agreement to look at a discount option.  If we get the ok from the Club side, we are going to put the club badge on the suit, if you want it – would that be of interest?  If you need to get your suit ordered this weekend, mention that I spoke to them today. Not yet agreed the amount of the discount but see if you can get a bit extra off.  Contact is Nick Wray and they are on stand 7655 in Hall 7.

Luggage/race bags from Caracalla Bagaglio – in discussion, so again mention my name.  Stand 6230 Hall 6

Have a look on the Strongman Tools display on Stand 2430 in Hall 20.  They have a hydraulic lift to be bought out in the garage when you need it. We have the option to put in multi-order to get a better discount.  Is this something that would be of interest to you.  (Comments welcome from anyone as to whether this would be of interest). Current cost is £1570 inc VAT. Info on: http://www.strongmantools.co.uk/PS3000.phpm

Anne Reed
AMOC Director for Sponsorship and Partnerships
Quote 0 0
Tim M
With a bit of luck, some photos of the Astons there
Quote 0 0
Tim M
There were supposed to be more!!!
Quote 0 0
Tim M
!
Quote 0 0
David W.
That must be some very expensive ice-cream!
Quote 0 0