mcatlin
Anyone else going? I'm attending Sunday 17th January with my Live Action Areana ticket arranged for 15.30.
Quote 0 0
Tim M
I'm hoping to be there on Thursday and/or Friday but it VERY much depends on the weather.
Quote 0 0
williamp
Hey Tim,

I'll be there on Thursday with work, and afterwards at the awards ceremony. Fancy meeting up?
Quote 0 0
Tim M
PM on the way. 
Quote 0 0
MCSV8
I'm going on Saturday. Action Arena at 14.30.
Quote 0 0
Tim M
Great to meet you again William, hope the work wasn't too stressful (and the lunch) !!! Good luck with the things we chatted about. Can you persuade your bosses that the Race retro Show at Stoneleigh in March would be a really worthwhile visit---if so I'll see you there.
All the best
Quote 0 0
Tim M
For the first time in quite a few years Prodrive did not have a stand.
Dave Richards was there on Thursday though.
The only major manufacturers with stands were Peugot, Porsche and Jaguar.
There were a few Astons (mostly V8Vs) scattered around, also DB7V and DB9 (both for sale) and an old V8 Vantage Volante in the Coys Auction.
Quote 0 0
mcatlin
There was a orange N400, a DB9 and a DBS in the PistonHwads hall. My friend and I had a great time yesterday despite being given three different ways into the Action hall, all of which were incorrect. The action which took place there was first rate however. Needell may not be a racing driver any more but got his XKR as sideways as possible.

Don't think thepaddockpass was worth the exrea money as trying to get autographs was nearly impossible.Excellent day overall though.
Quote 0 0