99hjhm Show full post »
v12 volante man
b.Roo.ce wrote:

Bring your DB7 to the next concours then, I so look forward to seeing it covered in crap....factory applied and aftermarket! I might even be lucky enough to judge that class.

YAWN.
Quote 0 0
b.Roo.ce
v12 volante man wrote:

YAWN.

Does this mean you wont be entering and attending the concours then...I was so looking forward to meeting you.
Quote 0 0
v12 volante man
b.Roo.ce wrote:

Does this mean you wont be entering and attending the concours then...I was so looking forward to meeting you.

I don't enter concours as my car is not concours. Don't worry though I am pretty sure our paths will cross one day soon. I look forward to it but if your ever over this side of the pond and in my area please do drop by and I will treat you to a few rounds.

IN THE RING.
Quote 0 0
Lord Rowley
Ha ha.
I was shocked at the idea of Brendan getting the ales in......until I read on...LOL.
Quote 0 0
b.Roo.ce
v12 volante man wrote:

I don't enter concours as my car is not concours.

You could enter it in POO class, fairly apt for a DB7 covered in crap.
Quote 0 0
DB PHiL
;D now thats funny  ;D
Quote 0 0
v12 volante man
Lord Rowley wrote:

Ha ha.
I was shocked at the idea of Brendan getting the ales in......until I read on...LOL.

LOL. LR
Quote 0 0
TK100
v12 volante man wrote:

I don't enter concours as my car is not concours. Don't worry though I am pretty sure our paths will cross one day soon. I look forward to it but if your ever over this side of the pond and in my area please do drop by and I will treat you to a few rounds.

Ummm lol
https://www.amoc.org/forum/index.php?topic=29418.0
Quote 0 0
MPD
When we said "the pass for the Concours allows a vehicle in, regardless of occupants", we didn't expect this. No wonder there was a queue for lunch.

Quote 0 0
v12 volante man

Get a life TK100.
Quote 0 0
Lord Rowley
I assume this is Thai ?
Did they all get off then get back on again ?

Funny lot the Siamese .....but you wouldn't want to upset one.......Got hit over the head in a bar in Pattaya once....really DIDN'T see that one coming....:-o
Quote 0 0
TK100
v12 volante man wrote:

Get a life TK100.

Have a fish for yet another great post ;-)
Quote 0 0
v12 volante man
TK100 wrote:

Have a fish for yet another great post ;-)

Another big YAWNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
Quote 0 0
fergymax
Rich5ltr wrote:

I sometimes wonder that too. This forum seems remarkably devoid of images and yet these days with mobile phones and stuff it's so easy to post a few pictures. Are people shy?

I'm not shy (although I have a conservative car... ) here is my winner  (ok 1 of banana!
Quote 0 0
fergymax
LOL
Quote 0 0
v12 volante man
fergymax wrote:

I'm not shy (although I have a conservative car... ) here is my winner  (ok 1 of banana!

Did they turn it on its side so they could see underneath then?? LOL
Quote 0 0
fergymax
;D too low in the long grass to see underneath  although it was immaculate  toooo much aero holding it down  did get a comment that front discs were too big to check the inner wheel LOL
Quote 0 0
v12 volante man
fergymax wrote:

;D too low in the long grass to see underneath  although it was immaculate  toooo much aero holding it down  did get a comment that front discs were too big to check the inner wheel LOL

LMAO.
Quote 0 0