iankV8
Another Superb turnout of Astons even with such awful weather forecasted.
Judging took place, prize giving brought forward by an hour and  despite a few showers the day ran as smooth as always.
Great event at a Fabulous venue.
Quote 4 0
MPD
Here are the results of the 2019 Autumn Concours.
Quote 0 0
Lord Rowley
GREAT photos Ian.
How you kept your lenses free of condensation in that torrential rain, I’ll never understand.

Especially love the Art Shot of the rad grille, AMOC badge and bl**dy RAIN WATER!

Great shots of Tweety Pie of course.

Thank you,
Kevin & Suzanne.
Quote 0 0
Doctor Houx
Picture 5 shows me soaking wet and cleaning my car.  You can't see the totally p...ssed off expression and the thought of "how stupid am I doing this  @9.am on a Sunday"  going through my head.  At 2pm however, this made it worthwhile and with 90.5 marks I was chuffed!
"Racing is life; everything that happens before or after is just waiting."
Steve McQueen
Quote 1 0
Richard-X2
👌👍
Quote 1 0
philmw
Well done 
Quote 1 0
Fallonator

Another first rate event. Stayed at the Hoste’ hotel and the staff were friendly, accommodating 😂 and with reserved parking. The informal dinner on the Saturday night was not only tasty but fun also. Thanks must be given to Christine for this. I shared a cab with the Brashes, lizzy Brash had the foresite to book weeks ahead. Cabs were in short supply on the night.

The morning of the concours has been described already, a steady stream of natural water for washing. Stopped just in time for judging. 

A great result for me with a first place in pride of ownership. absolutely chuffed and a bit surprised. Really appreciated the good wishes from friends and suggestions for improvement from the judges. 

Once again made new friends. Thanks to everyone supporting the event. You allowed us entrants to enjoy and get the most from our day. Bloody brilliant. 

Quote 0 0
Lord Rowley
The Fallonator at Hoghton Tower:

I’ll be baaaaak

You sure were! 👍🥂

Karma.😉

The Rowleys.
Quote 1 0
Fallonator
Thanks your lord and ladyship. Great event made all the better by your tireless enthusiasm. 😎😎
Quote 0 0
Lord Rowley
“Tirelessly and enthusiastically going round the bend”.👍😉🥂
Quote 0 0