DrDavidB
Another AMOC triumph this weekend at Alnwick. Thank you to all concerned and sorry to anyone that I've almost certainly forgotten but well done to those I can remember - Tim, Marc, Ray, Dawn, Mark D, Donna, Lauren, and Anne.

These events are getting more and more ambitious and you keep raising the bar but succeeding. Everyone I spoke to said the same.

What a memorable weekend.
Quote 0 0
Wedgie
Yes it was a marvellous event. Congratulations to Mark & the entire team.

(I got home at 9.30 pm after a 5 hour non-stop drive. Car performed well.)
Roger I
Quote 0 0
asington
What an amazing weekend! It was a triumph for the organising committee. I was absolutely gob-smacked when I was awarded 1st Prize in the Pride of Ownership. There were 14 entrants in the class where the standard were really demanding. I'm thrilled to beans! Thank you to all concerned. Fabulous drive home with a stop at Beamish Historical Village. Fascinating!
Quote 0 0
Tim M
Congratulations Andrew, bribing people with jars of Carnouba had nothing to do with it I'm sure!!! 
Quote 0 0
Ockyclarke
asington wrote:

What an amazing weekend! It was a triumph for the organising committee. I was absolutely gob-smacked when I was awarded 1st Prize in the Pride of Ownership. There were 14 entrants in the class where the standard were really demanding. I'm thrilled to beans! Thank you to all concerned. Fabulous drive home with a stop at Beamish Historical Village. Fascinating!

Well done!
Paul
Quote 0 0
John Purser
asington wrote:

Well deserved Andrew : I ran my eye down the row (after asking Wedgie, sole Lagonda, if he'd like to be first or last in class). You saw off some really close competition - now the class is open for another Forumite to have a go in.
Quote 0 0
Ian B
Well done to all the organisers from me too - perfect venue, perfect weather, superb atmosphere, great cars.

And we got a first place in the NP V8/Vanquish class so it couldn't have been a better weekend for us - still can't stop smiling!
Quote 0 0
asington
Well done IanB - I know how you feel! Jaw still aching!!
Quote 0 0
duncan_wd
Tim M wrote:

Congratulations Andrew, bribing people with jars of Carnouba had nothing to do with it I'm sure!!! 

Congratulations Andrew, well done.
Lifes not a trial run. Do it don't wish it!

Area 9 North West England
Quote 0 0
v12 volante man
asington wrote:

Well done Andrew and well deserved too. Its nice feeling when one wins at a show as it makes all the hard work put in worth while.
regards,
Quote 0 0
nmv2and3
Congratulations Ian
Quote 0 0
12 POT
I haven't been able to find out the results from the various classes at the concours and wondered if anyone who attended would be willing and able to provide a short summary?
Quote 0 0
Webby
I'm sure Mark will be posting the results soon grasshopper.
Quote 0 0
bluecab
I did not make it across the pond for this, but would love to see some photos!
Quote 0 0
Lord Rowley
Поздравляю! [paz-drav-lya-yoo] Comrade Asingtonskowich😉 .

Your car is truly GORGEOUS......Shame about that hat! 😀

P.s
Glad to hear you had a great journey home and thanks for the Carnuba.

Lord & Lady Rowleyskowich.
Quote 0 0
v12 volante man
Lord Rowley wrote:

Поздравляю! [paz-drav-lya-yoo] Comrade Asingtonskowich😉 .

Your car is truly GORGEOUS......Shame about that hat! 😀

P.s
Glad to hear you had a great journey home and thanks for the Carnuba.

Lord & Lady Rowleyskowich.

Andrew, did you wear the red trousers for Russel?? LOL
Quote 0 0
John Purser
He did indeed. But the Surgeon General had not taken the long march north. No arrests, although I did see plenty of people in white coats.
Quote 0 0
asington
I got away with it this time so 'watch this space'. I wasn't the only one appropriately dressed!
Quote 0 0