SJH
Arrived back in Blighty at 10.00pm last night with a straight run from Dusseldorf to Cheshire... Great trip with four impeccably well behaved cars from the Area 9 Team DB7 contingent ;D

Anybody here attending the Concours at the weekend ?

I'm heading down with son and heir which should see the car pass it's 50K miles...

Steve

Quote 0 0
Mr Toad
Mr & MrsToad, will be attending the concours,along with a few other stalwarts from area 13
Quote 0 0
SJH
Mr. & Mrs. T... then maybe we will meet-up and say 'hello' 
Quote 0 0
annereed
I hope to get to the concours, depending if everything goes ok at Brands on Saturday.

Anne
Quote 0 0
grahamj
Myself and my good lady Sarah will be at Waddeston Manor on Sunday if anyone else is going? We arnt going to Bonhams...

I have entered the 7 in the Concours so fingers crossed (for good weather as much as anything). Saturday is now booked up in cleaning/fettling duties!!

Graham
Quote 0 0
hazzardv8
Going down to Brands on Saturday in the Vantage,and weather permitting, the concours on Sunday
John
Quote 0 0
wondercat
99.9% sure Mrs Wondercat and myself will be attending, if we can afford the fuel for a 3 hour journey :-)

DB7 the model that saved the marque.
Quote 0 0
SJH
Good to meet with a few of you guys... Wondercat and Graham...

Nice day out... around twenty years of attending such events and the standards seem to getting higher each year... C0NGRATULATIONS to the polishing brigade
Quote 0 0
wondercat
Yes good to meet you SJH and your son, we had a great day, looking forward to the run into Wales.
I think I put a few faces to the names, my wife complimented Russell on his witty posts, was that you V12 MCC with the comment "its OK if you are not on the receiving end"?

DB7 the model that saved the marque.
Quote 0 0
mcatlin
Yes that was me. Tongue in cheek of course. I'd not seen Russell's car in the flesh before and thought it a great car to see.
Quote 0 0
Bob McNair
Teacher: " Can you tell me which nationality Napoleon was?"
Pupil: "'Course I can!"
Teacher: "Correct"
Quote 0 0