AM V8
Hi guys,

Supercars wanted again for the Beaulieu Supercar Weekend, August 3rd and 4th 2019, a fab day/weekend, I have been told they would like to have a specific area for the AMOC, just go on the link below to register your car, it is well worth it and would be a great Club meet up, free entry, food and drink too.

https://www.beaulieu.co.uk/events/beaulieu-supercar-weekend/supercar-driver-application/
Quote 0 0
AM V8
John Goode has been kind enough to offer his services for the Sunday as Beaulieu have said they would like to offer the AMOC and all Astons, a stand of our own, cheers John.
Quote 0 0
MarkE
I'll be around all weekend (at least that's the plan) so more than happy to lend a hand where needed.
Quote 0 0
Dreamer
I have made a date on my calendar, looks entertaining.
Quote 0 0
markm3
Aiming to come down on the Sunday
Quote 0 0
Fallonator
Have applied for the weekend 
Quote 0 0
Bournemouthboy
I'm in

Quote 0 0
Dawesy
Me too, I’m attending.
Quote 0 0
Flashcat
There seems to be two threads running concurrently on this subject.

We are in with the DB 6, Saturday for us.

Flash
Quote 0 0
AM V8
I will be looking forward to seeing Flashcat’s DB6, lovely.
Quote 0 0
Flashcat
AM V8,

You are most kind, thank you.

With the Aston’s being together we should have a great opportunity to meet up!

Should also be a few changes to the DB 6, higher ratio rear axle and if I’m lucky enough to find some matching carpet that will be another tick on the (shortening?) list......

Look forward to seeing you.

Flash
Quote 0 0
asington
I too have applied for the full weekend - but I don't know if a V8VR meets the entry criteria.

Hope to see lots of you there. Andrew
Quote 0 0
PJDV8
I went last year and it was a great weekend. There were plenty of Astons there and it was a shame that they weren't  displayed together, (unlike the Porsche, Lotus, TVR, Ferrari, Lamborghinis etc. which were well supported by their owners clubs).

I have put in an application to Beaulieu to attend again this year.

From reading through this thread it seems there will be an AMOC area for our cars in 2019. Do we need to register in any way other than with Beaulieu, their registration process asks if you are a member of a car club - I'm assuming this is sufficient to see us all parked up together?
Quote 0 0
Flashcat
I think the car club question is sufficient and once all the entries are in the organisers designate an area to the club.

Flash
Quote 0 0
asington
Well I'll be blowed! I'm accepted for the weekend. Just pray for good weather - and remember it's my birthday on the Saturday so unopened bottles of Tattinger will be greatly appreciated!! Andrew
Quote 0 0
PJDV8
I've been accepted for both days, very prompt this year.

I asked the question of Beaulieu about all the Astons being together this year and got this reply:

Hi Peter,

You’ll be happy to know that we will be parking by marque this year so we’re aiming to get all Astons, Ferraris, Lambos, etc. parked together in specific areas. I know there is discussion with some members in the AMOC about setting up a specific AMOC display within the Aston display area but nothing has been confirmed yet.

Good that all the Astons will be together this year.

Quote 0 0
markm3
Accepted on the Sunday, email says AMOC parking.

Was a great event last year, hope the weather is as good!
Quote 0 0
Dawesy
All weekend for me, I shall take a tent.
Quote 0 0
Fallonator
I'm in both days. Cheers
Quote 0 0
jonm
Accepted for both days.
Quote 0 0
M500 TOO
Can only make Sunday as we have a club visit to Blenheim on the Saturday
Quote 0 0
StephenC
At the risk of sounding overly cautious, what's the display arrangement?  Just parked in a field where anyone can walk up to the car, or in a roped-off area?
Quote 0 0
PJDV8
Roped off in a field.
Quote 0 0
AM V8
Usually it has always been roped off, I wouldn’t take mine if it wasn’t safe.
Quote 0 0
M500 TOO
Do you lot take your cars to Tesco’s like us mere mortals
Quote 0 0