AM V8 Show full post »
AM V8
Oops, found it, 12th Feb I had an email stating I’m booked for the weekend, perfect.
Quote 0 0
John Purser
M500 TOO wrote:
Nice to see although I suspect it was closed at that time ha ha
DB7 Transit.jpg 

Not just for a supermarket run.........
Quote 1 0
splosh
Quick question on the August Beaulieu event.
Does anyone know if there is any facility for parking the Motorhome and camping on site for the event??
Quote 0 0
AM V8
Hi Splosh,

email Dan as follows    dan.vaughan@beaulieu.co.uk   he is the organiser and should be able to help.
Quote 0 0
PsiSpy
Am flying in from Australia !
Look forward to seeing you all there 👍🏻
Quote 0 0
GavinC
Hi all, I'll also be there in my N420. Not sure which day as yet, lets hope the weather will be as good as Simply Aston!
Quote 0 0
Flashcat
Should we not be starting a list of who’s going and on which day(s), perhaps under a separate thread?

Flash
Quote 0 0
Dawesy
Can't wait, I love this show.
Quote 0 0
splosh
Hi All, Just received my e-mail pass for the Beaulieu Supercar weekend 3 & 4 August.
Were going both days with our Volante and was wondering further to the 1st post by AM V8 if we with Astons are parking together as a display, Amoc reps / areas in attendance?..
Never been before and wondering if we have some plan for the event, or just follow the Marshalls directions when we arrive ?
We are staying locally.
Quote 0 0
MarkE
I'm in for the weekend (although have to book accom. still).  There was no plan last year, so just parking wherever the marshals directed us.  Key thing I guess is whether you're taking part in the demo runs or not since they have specific parking areas for those participating as opposed to those just displaying/parking.
Quote 0 0
GarethT
from the email it appears that you tell the marshalls if you are from AMOC and they will gather you together (I beleive we have a designated area, as does a few of the other car clubs, otherwise they will direct you as they see fit.  I have just booked in Lyndhurst at the White Rabbit...looks like nice wide and available car spaces behind the premises.  Accomodation seems to be booking up quite quickly.
Quote 0 0
splosh
Your correct Gareth, Just looked back at the e-mail from Dan Vaughan and he stated :-
" I've booked you in for both days to display with the other Astons."
So, fingers crossed we should all be together.
We managed to get in to the Balmer Lawn Hotel at Brockenhurst..
Gareth, The White Rabbit does have a nice big car park and is very close to Lyndhurst High Street. Very easy to and from Beaulieu also.
Quote 0 0
Fallonator
If the weather is nice it’s a great event. Plenty of variety. It should be better this year with Astons parking together. Some areas were roped off last year, some not; for me, not an issue. I asked about doing the run last year but was told my car was too heavily modified and too powerful to do so. Hey ho, time to chill. As I’ve said previously it will be good to put faces to forum names; should be easier if we’re parked together. Really looking forward to this event. Cheers. 
Quote 0 0
Bournemouthboy
There will be a designated area within the fields for all Astons to park up and display together.

Confirmed by Dan

See you all there

Quote 0 0
tony-hall-40
That will be good....
Ooooppps...I did it again....
Quote 0 0