AM V8
Hi All,  CARS WANTED TO DISPLAY

I have attended the Beaulieu Supercar Weekend for the past 3 years to display/show my car, it has been great fun, the car is very safe in a roped off area plus you are spoilt with refreshments all day including home made cakes and giant cookies, fab.
I have been asked to show again next year either 4th or 5th August 2018 or both days and if possible, find more people who would be interested to show their pride and joy, they even have a start/stop drag strip if you would like to have a burn...
As I said, the offer includes all day refreshments and a 2 person free entry ticket to the show, museum and grounds.
Dan the organiser is offering a Club stand area if the AMOC is interested !!! also, if you have something special, they will be happy to sort professional transportation, very keen.

If you are interested, please email Dan at;  
supercar@beaulieu.co.uk  
Complete with your name,
Address,
Car make/model,
Day/s you would like to attend,
Contact tel number,
Let them know if you are interested to drive your car down the drag strip.
Look up YouTube for last years show, well worth the visit.
Many thanks and hopefully see you there.
Quote 1 0
johnslynch
It is a great show we have attended from the beginning, last year was best so far we were able to do demo run but unfortunatly heavy down pour of rain just before our run so could not get any traction.
Quote 0 0
ChrisML
This looks a great event!

Quote 0 0
AM V8
This would be a great Club meeting, free entrance, lots of food, fab cars and by the evening, you and your car will be on Youtube.

Quote 0 0
Bournemouthboy
You need to include your registration number as well.

Just had mine confirmed so see you guys there

Quote 0 0
AM V8
Great news Bournemouthboy, more the merrier.
Quote 1 0
markm3
Got my car down for this too
Quote 0 0
MarkE
I just got a standard form letter back stating that there's an application form on the website:

https://www.beaulieu.co.uk/events/beaulieu-supercar-weekend/drivers/supercar-driver-application/

Fill that in and they'll be in touch in a couple of weeks ... here's hoping.
Quote 1 0
Dawesy
This is a fab show, lots to see and do, well worth booking your car to display.
Quote 0 0
johnslynch
Will be on TVR stand they are expecting 60-70 cars both days including the new Griffith.
Quote 0 0
duncan_wd
I've enjoyed this the past two years, a great event. Unfortunately I'll be away working this year, damn!
Lifes not a trial run. Do it don't wish it!

Area 9 North West England
Quote 0 0
AM V8
I have just applied again, a great show and FREE, rare nowadays.
Quote 0 0
MarkE
Just got my acceptance confirmation today, so guess I'll be there [biggrin]
Quote 0 0
Dawesy
I started to worry but I have been accepted too, this is a GOOD DAY OUT.
Quote 0 0
Flashcat
Using the online form I applied three weeks ago, so far I have heard nothing so I guess they have a full compliment of vehicles.

Flash
Quote 0 0
Bournemouthboy
They dont always confirm straight away.

I checked with them directly and they confirmed I am booked in on Sunday

Quote 0 0
JohnSk
Being cheeky here by suggesting you can come to the Area 15 jaunt to Blenheim Palace on 4 August instead if you are not accepted!!! Email Mark Rolfe (area15@amoc.org) if you are interested!!

Quote 0 0
Flashcat
That’s not cheeky, that’s proper club stuff.

Thanks for the invite, I’ll take you up on this if the original falls over.

Many thanks.

Flash
Quote 0 0
AM V8
Greedy me, I have booked both days, good fun.
Quote 1 0
mrtbird
sounds interesting may be there
Quote 0 0
markm3
mrtbird wrote:
sounds interesting may be there

I will be there - be good to see your manual Vanquish if you go.

Am I right in thinking you have had other mods done (manifolds etc)?

Don't forget to register if you want to display
Quote 0 0
Fallonator
I hope to be there. Been the last 3 years but without the Virage, hopefully we will be together this year
Quote 0 0
360MDB9
Flashcat wrote:
Using the online form I applied three weeks ago, so far I have heard nothing so I guess they have a full compliment of vehicles.

Flash
Just got my confirmation today so I will be there. Don't know what I am driving yet the
Aston or the Ferrari.  Both Cars are booked in so I guess I will decide on the day......  
Quote 0 0
AM V8
360MDB9 wrote:
Just got my confirmation today so I will be there. Don't know what I am driving yet the
Aston or the Ferrari.  Both Cars are booked in so I guess I will decide on the day......  

It has to be the Aston....
Quote 1 0
Bournemouthboy
Tickets will be sent out in the next 2 weeks

Quote 0 0