Bournemouthboy

Beaulieu Supercar Weekend on the 3rd - 4th August; the must-see family spectacular that brings some of the world’s most exclusive and desirable motors to Beaulieu.

Tickets for this event will go on sale in December 2018.

See displays of prestigious supercars and hear their distinctive engine notes as they unleash their horsepower on the demonstration run.

The Supercar Weekend is a must for all supercar enthusiasts, providing an opportunity to get almost close enough to touch these impressive motors!

You can see more photos of last year's event here and here.

Quote 2 0
MarkE
Woo ... lots of photos.  I make eleven on the Saturday and eight on the Sunday of my DB9 ... not that I was looking of course 😃

Quote 1 0
Fallonator
Be nice if this could be a club event; Astons parked together
Quote 1 0
Bournemouthboy
I have asked Beaulieu if we could have an Aston area as the TVR and others had last year. They are interested in this and will be letting me know. 

Quote 3 0
Flashcat
Good idea Bournmouthboy, getting in early normally helps and I’m sure Beaulieu will oblige as they do with the other clubs.

It’s a really good show and one of the few where the entrants are looked after, thanks for starting the ball rolling.

Flash
Quote 1 0
Fallonator
cheers Bournemouth boy
Quote 0 0
AM V8
Dont forget, if you display a car, you and a buddy get in free complete with food, drink and a look around the museum, it is a fab weekend, well worth a Club meet.
Quote 2 0
Jersey55
Perhaps we could have  "official AMOC Club" representation...?
Quote 0 0