Mark Rolfe
Who else is going to this event? Looking forward to my first trip to the continent in my car.👍🏻😎
Quote 0 0
Fay
Mark Rolfe wrote:
Who else is going to this event? Looking forward to my first trip to the continent in my car.👍🏻😎

I will be there 😁

Are you doing the AMOC Netherlands trip? We are. The organisers said they still have room for a 2008 Vantage but my reply was I drive not clean (heresy in Aston land I know)

Done loads of trips to Europe and had some lovely driving roads. Looking forward to meeting everyone.

Fay
Quote 0 0
GillianF
We are going to the concours in the DB6 but not entering as we are en-route to Assen for the Moto GP then across to the Sachsenring for the German GP. Then home via Ypres for some WW1 sites.  We thought about doing the tour but it would have meant we were away for over 4 weeks.  

Quote 0 0
Scaramanga
I will be there. Do you have tickets for the dutch TT? I got a ticket left, as i will be at the 50 year DBS celebration.
Quote 0 0
GillianF
Scaramanga wrote:
I will be there. Do you have tickets for the dutch TT? I got a ticket left, as i will be at the 50 year DBS celebration.

Yes thanks we have as we are going as guests of the Petronas team (I'm super excited!)

Quote 0 0
Mark Rolfe
Fay wrote:

I will be there 😁

Are you doing the AMOC Netherlands trip? We are. The organisers said they still have room for a 2008 Vantage but my reply was I drive not clean (heresy in Aston land I know)

Done loads of trips to Europe and had some lovely driving roads. Looking forward to meeting everyone.

Fay

Hi Fay, I’m just doing the Saturday dinner and entering the Concours on Sunday. See you there.
Quote 0 0
Hendrik D
GillianF wrote:
We are going to the concours in the DB6 but not entering as we are en-route to Assen for the Moto GP then across to the Sachsenring for the German GP. Then home via Ypres for some WW1 sites.  We thought about doing the tour but it would have meant we were away for over 4 weeks.  

Hi Gillian,

if you want to meet up en route, let me know. I will be visiting my parents in Belgium (close to Bruges) ca. 13 - 21 June. May even drive the GT from Germany.

Best,
Hendrik
Join the DB7 Celebration - Sep 1 2019

Follow the DB7 GT/GTA Register on
[1734550218]  [instagram-icon-32-564129525]  [14702681981545489908]
Quote 0 0
GillianF
Hendrik D wrote:

Hi Gillian,

if you want to meet up en route, let me know. I will be visiting my parents in Belgium (close to Bruges) ca. 13 - 21 June. May even drive the GT from Germany.

Best,
Hendrik

Hi Hendrick - nice idea thank you.  Not sure the dates will work though as we don't arrive until 23rd June and will be in Belgium around 10th Jul.

Regards  G
Quote 0 0
GillianF
I assume that as spectators we just arrive at the Hotel after 10:30am?  

Thanks Gillian
Quote 0 0
Hendrik D
GillianF wrote:

Hi Hendrick - nice idea thank you.  Not sure the dates will work though as we don't arrive until 23rd June and will be in Belgium around 10th Jul.

Regards  G

Too bad... 
Same invitation holds for Germany (June 21 - July 2 in Mannheim), although possibly more out of your way.
After that we'll be in sunnier places [biggrin]

Join the DB7 Celebration - Sep 1 2019

Follow the DB7 GT/GTA Register on
[1734550218]  [instagram-icon-32-564129525]  [14702681981545489908]
Quote 0 0
Toverdijk
Some responses on previous posts and information on behalf of the organizers of the Benelux Concours:

Yes, spectators are welcome from 10:30 am, when judging of the cars that have been entered will begin.

Preparations for the Concours are going very well, we are quite satisfied with the number of entrants for a first Concours in the Benelux. We now received Concours entries of approx. 30 cars, including two Pre-war cars and firm entries for 4 Feltham cars, 4 Newport Pagnell 6 cilinder cars (DB4 and DB5), some 6 Newport Pagnell V8-s (DBS, AMV8, Virage and one Lagonda V8), about 5 DB7s, 5 Newport Pagnell V12-types (Vanquish from 2002) and a number of Gaydon-cars (V8, DB9, V12s). We will have several entrants from abroad, including Belgium, England and even one entrant from Spain.
However, in view of the fact that we promoted the event as a 'Benelux Concours' we would welcome some more entries from Belgium and Luxemburg. Also we would be happy with additional entries from Germany.

Belgian_Vantage_infront_Dutch_Castle_Doorwerth.jpg 
   (photo shows Belgian car in front of Dutch Castle Doorwerth, where Section Holland's pre-Concours  Anniversary dinner will take place)

Entries for the Concours can be accepted until 14th June, next (although 'Entries on the Day' will also be welcomed). 
Should you have any questions regarding the Concours, please send an inquiry by e-mail to concours@astonmartinclub.nl 

Quote 0 0
GillianF
Thanks for the info. We are looking forward to meeting everyone on the day!
Quote 0 0
GillianF
Hope the tour is a great success and you all have an enjoyable time!

We will no doubt meet some of you at the concours on Sunday.

Safe travels 

Gillian
Quote 0 0