Wedgie
The Bentley Drivers Club is holding its annual race day at Silverstone on Saturday 4th August 2007. http://www.bdcl.org/

Cars from the LagondaV82007 meeting on the same day at Newport Pagnell, will be transferring to Silverstone in the afternoon. Why don’t those of you who are excluded from the Lagonda, Virage and DBS V8 meetings by virtue of the fact that you don’t own the requisite model, consider coming to Silverstone in your other marvellous Astons (DBS, DBSV8, Virage, etc etc etc) and hooking up with the Lagondas there.  We could create a major presence of new and old.  I am told there is a very good mix of racing including Bentleys (of course) Astons, Lagondas, Jaguars, Morgan, MG etc. & apparently entry this time is free.
How about it?
Williamp, RCVantage, Duplio7, DoubleR, Russell, et alia?

Roger I
Quote 0 0
Wedgie
Don't all rush at once (to put your name on the list). Now where is that list?

;D
Roger I
Quote 0 0
mcatlin
Can I come in my Rover?
Quote 0 0
Wedgie
LBS,

Of course! To Silverstone you can come in your birthday suit and your Rover. Everyone is welcome of whatever ilk. Even CL500's.

;D

ps. But I'd prefer some Astons!
Roger I
Quote 0 0
RCVantage
Hmmm....Thanks Wedgie for the invite - It has possibilities, I'll have to wait until a bit nearer the day, but would seem like a very good idea to me - Anyone else up for it ?

RC
Quote 0 0
SJH
Sounds good to me... I went to the same meeting a few years back and it's great fun. I'll see if any local members from Area 9 are interested in heading down.

I'm actually attending the Drivers Club Concours at Rousham House in Oxfordshire on 30th June, but in a Bentley.

All good stuff 
Quote 0 0
Wedgie
Thanks for the response so far. Anyone else?

;D
Roger I
Quote 0 0
nmv2and3
NMV2 will be there
Quote 0 0
Russell
Lord Brett Sinclair wrote:

Can I come in my Rover?

not if Rover is the name of your dog you cant.
24 hours in a day, 24 beers in a case, coincidence ? i think not.
Quote 0 0
Russell
Gonna report you to the RSPCA you dirty perve you.
Quote 0 0
Wedgie
Russell

Are you bringing your Virage to Silverstone?
Roger I
Quote 0 0
Russell
alas no wedgie i fly on hols day before or without doubt would have been there.
sort of thing i would enjoy too.
Quote 0 0
Wedgie
Saturday 4th August.
Any more interested in coming to Silverstone? As far as I know, there will be Astons racing as well, & a number (a lot I hope!) of V8 Lagondas turning up in the afternoon.

Put it in your diary.

;D
Roger I
Quote 0 0
Wedgie
As I said before, all Astons will be welcome to join us in the afternoon at Silverstone for the BDC racing, & the weather forecast looks promising!

;D
Roger I
Quote 0 0
Wedgie
BDC confirmed today that entry is free. I understand the BRDC grandstand will be open but not the clubhouse as will the Woodcote? stand via the tunnel.

;D
Roger I
Quote 0 0