MPD
The Chairman of the Bentley Drivers Club has extended an invitation to members of the AMOC for the 80th birthday celebration dinner at the Dorchester on the 15th October 2016. The cost of this is £220 per person and if anyone should wish to go, please contact me directly so that I can furnish you with the finer details.

The AMOC Autumn Concours dinner in on the 24th September 2016 in the Adam Hall at Compton Verney. There are a few places left at a very reasonable cost of £90 per head! Please contact Anne Wright at HQ if you wish to attend.
Quote 0 0
asington
I'm not surprised the BDC has extended this generous invitation - I bet their members haven't booked in the required number!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Quote 0 0
v12 volante man
asington wrote:

I'm not surprised the BDC has extended this generous invitation - I bet their members haven't booked in the required number!

I think the cost might have something to do with it Andrew!!! LOL
Quote 0 0
asington
Surely not!

Quote 0 0
atlast313

Surely only a tank full of fuel for them ????

;D ;D          
Quote 0 0
v12 volante man
asington wrote:

Surely not!

Andrew, you know as well as I do with us both of us being previous owners of Bentley and Rolls Royce cars that there is indeed a high cost involved when it comes to anything associated with them just like AML.

Folk are simply fed up these days of being ripped off.

Regards,

Quote 0 0
v12 volante man
Mark Donoghue wrote:

The Chairman of the Bentley Drivers Club has extended an invitation to members of the AMOC for the 80th birthday celebration dinner at the Dorchester on the 15th October 2016. The cost of this is £220 per person and if anyone should wish to go, please contact me directly so that I can furnish you with the finer details.

The AMOC Autumn Concours dinner in on the 24th September 2016 in the Adam Hall at Compton Verney. There are a few places left at a very reasonable cost of £90 per head! Please contact Anne Wright at HQ if you wish to attend.

You can put Lord & Lady Rowley down for that as deffo's. They love a good old EXPENSIVE dinner. LOL
Quote 0 0
asington
Whilst The Lord Rowley and the beautiful Lady Rowley have a propensity for good food, they have had the most dreadful misfortune both at Windsor (owned by the couple who live in that great council house at the bottom of The Mall!) and Crompton Verney, they will probably bring 'Fortnun and Mason' hampers next time! However they will have to invest in a posh table and chairs, a candelarbra - and of course a suitably attired somellier!!
Quote 0 0
v12 volante man
asington wrote:

Whilst The Lord Rowley and the beautiful Lady Rowley have a propensity for good food, they have had the most dreadful misfortune both at Windsor (owned by the couple who live in that great council house at the bottom of The Mall!) and Crompton Verney, they will probably bring 'Fortnun and Mason' hampers next time! However they will have to invest in a posh table and chairs, a candelarbra - and of course a suitably attired somellier!!

LOL Andrew. Maybe they will just have to rough it and make do with the basics in life. LOL

Regards,
Quote 0 0
Lord Rowley
"BASICS" ?
"BASICS" ?
Egad Sir !

With your white gloves and suave manner, Judge Sington might well do as our Sommelier in the Spring.
As we imbibe our Chateau de Chasselas, we can watch Brendan smearing his beloved DB7VV with avian guano, to the tune of Land of Hope & Glory.
Quote 0 0
v12 volante man
Lord Rowley wrote:

"BASICS" ?
"BASICS" ?
Egad Sir !

With your white gloves and suave manner, Judge Sington might well do as our Sommelier in the Spring.
As we imbibe our Chateau de Chasselas, we can watch Brendan smearing his beloved DB7VV with avian guano, to the tune of Land of Hope & Glory.

LOL closely followed by there will only be an ENGLAND.

I love a good smearing now and then followed by a quick buff!!!! LOL

Maybe we should get the right honourable Judge Rinder  onboard too so he can bang all this points deducting scandal to rights and punish those responsible with a good lashing with the use of the AMOC tie attached to AMOC Teddy. LOL

Regards,
Quote 0 0